• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

[DS] Team Elite - "Because Money Talks!" Discussion

leafstormfire

~Freezing Winds~
I'm a bit lost as well, but I'll stick to what I'm doing now and hope for the best. ;)

Avenger Angel

Warrior of Heaven
Well, Traynor ran/flew off the moment she got off of the plane and lost track of the group. She's pretty much only just got back to them and it could be that she hadn't quite been noticed yet. So I'm happy for someone to just go 'girl with the Druddigon, follow me' or whatever. To be honest, I'm a little lost over the group's splitting apart and what's going on in the locations :/

Don't worry about it, I'll go into more detail in the RP itself. What I mentioned before was just kind of a preview heads up as to the kind of thing I have in mind.

SoulMuse

Shadow of nothing
Wow, a lot has happened in one morning.

Anyway, along the lines of having stuff happen, I was thinking about creating some kind of event that drew Ian away from the group, off on his own little quest or some such. Although now I might not....ugh.

EDIT: Sorry about the short post. Running all over, and I am just trying to keep up with everything.

Last edited:

Avenger Angel

Warrior of Heaven
Wow, a lot has happened in one morning.

Anyway, along the lines of having stuff happen, I was thinking about creating some kind of event that drew Ian away from the group, off on his own little quest or some such. Although now I might not....ugh.

EDIT: Sorry about the short post. Running all over, and I am just trying to keep up with everything.

That's fine, I'm okay with that. It's just that we've got a big group of people, and having everyone travel together collectively is a little tough. I'm great with some people traveling together, just not the whole pack, it's a bit much.

leafstormfire

~Freezing Winds~
^ True, but I want to meet and talk to some of the people not in my group. Can we meet at certain points in the story?

SoulMuse

Shadow of nothing
We could have groups of say two of three go differnt things. Say Alex goes off to Driftviel or somesuch, someone goes with Ian, etc. OR whoever you character is.

alteredegoX

Sophi so silleh~
Ok, I'm honestly even more confused now. I thought everyone was still around Nimbasa but some are all the way in Black City? T^T so confused over what's going on. I've been reading through past posts but I can't seem to catch up.

SoulMuse

Shadow of nothing
Well, Ian, Alex, Janine, Theresa, and Skylar all went to Black City. EVeryone else is somewhere on Route 16, I think.Although they are heading elsewhere I think.

GoldenHouou

antagoonist
Sorry for not posting in a while. Had to finish a deadline, then switch towns, then look after an 11 year old... but I've got some time now, so I'm working on a post. Should be up today or tomorrow.

SoulMuse

Shadow of nothing
I willl try and post something tonight, but as of now I have hit a massive bout of writers block, so my post might not be incredible.

Avenger Angel

Warrior of Heaven
Thanks for letting me know, I thought just about everyone except for Jean and myself had given up on this.

I don't mind short posts in this, that's not a big deal.

alteredegoX

Sophi so silleh~
I kinda messed up my foot ^^; Please don't ask how. But it kept me in hospital a day or two, and my joblessness kinda got me off track more so, I'm gonna work on a post this evening.

SoulMuse

Shadow of nothing
Well, I have posted. Not my best work though.

*Jean Grey*

Night Triumphant
Posted! Placed the two possible Chimera forms Theresa would go for. XD Yup, the Roguewolf gets her namesakes as her possible Chimera forms. XD I'm definitely picking one from those two. XD

GoldenHouou

antagoonist
So my posting got a bit delayed, sorry 'bout that.

I decided to have Dr. Valentine join you all in Undella, because whatever would you do without a doctor, while Kris went back to gather more people to help him with the convoy. So, all those not really sure what to do and not wanting to hop on the Undella bandwagon, feel free to go talk to him. I also left it open as to what happened to Harold, to make it easier for Billy (and to avoid having to bunny him along too much in case he drops out). Last Dr. Valentine saw, he and Mr. Nurse were following after her, on flying Pokémon so, Bills, you can either have him arrive a bit late or take another course entirely, your call.

Last edited:

Avenger Angel

Warrior of Heaven
So my posting got a bit delayed, sorry 'bout that.

I decided to have Dr. Valentine join you all in Undella, because whatever would you do without a doctor, while Kris went back to gather more people to help him with the convoy. So, all those not really sure what to do and not wanting to hop on the Undella bandwagon, feel free to go talk to him. I also left it open as to what happened to Harold, to make it easier for Billy (and to avoid having to bunny him along too much in case he drops out). Last Dr. Valentine saw, he and Mr. Nurse were following after her, on flying Pokémon so, Bills, you can either have him arrive a bit late or take another course entirely, your call.

No problem, thanks for the heads up. I was a bit afraid this RP was dead when it hit the second page, but hopefully it's coming back around now.

And don't mind my characters running away from Dr. Valentine. They have reasons to, but always feel free to hunt them down. XD

SoulMuse

Shadow of nothing
Ugh, I am so behind on this. Alright, I should get a post to gehter today barring an unforseen happenings.