• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

DS Time Questions

TPMX

Beans backing up...
A few weeks ago, I started playing Nintendogs, which I haven't played in over a month. My dog didn't like me much, so I put my clock backward. I want to stop playing again, and I had a few questions.

1. If I put my dog in the Dog Hotel and not play for a long time, will they still hate me?

2. I also have Animal Crossing: Wild World. If I put the clock ahead on the DS clock a month, what could happen?

Thanks guys. And I'm not a dog hater, just I prefer to play other games.

hi 5

Can you see it?
For the Animal Crossing thing,you'll get a olt of weeds and a few letters and you'll have roaches

The Thrashmeister

<-- Made of awesome.
A few weeks ago, I started playing Nintendogs, which I haven't played in over a month. My dog didn't like me much, so I put my clock backward. I want to stop playing again, and I had a few questions.

1. If I put my dog in the Dog Hotel and not play for a long time, will they still hate me?

2. I also have Animal Crossing: Wild World. If I put the clock ahead on the DS clock a month, what could happen?

Thanks guys. And I'm not a dog hater, just I prefer to play other games.

1. Dunno.
2. It'll have the same effect as not playing for a month: your town will be infested with weeds, villagers might move in/out, mini-stories of NPCs might be lagged, you'll get lots of letters, etc.

TPMX

Beans backing up...
That brings up something else. Once, I advanced 3 day on the clock, and simply turned the clock back 3 days on ACWW. There was nothing wrong, except I lost my tan a bit.

[AceAussie]

Awaiting October.
There you go a tan is very important at times like this..LOL

actually i'm not to sure i think they won't hate the nintendogs that is only the ones you ditch and that are in your home the kennel one's get taken care of..

TPMX

Beans backing up...
There you go a tan is very important at times like this..LOL

actually i'm not to sure i think they won't hate the nintendogs that is only the ones you ditch and that are in your home the kennel one's get taken care of..

Tans are awesome dude. XD

That's not really certain is it?