1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

DS Vision

Discussion in 'Other Video Game Discussion' started by Yonowaru in Chaos, Sep 21, 2008.

1. Yonowaru in Chaos

Yonowaru in Chaos gaspard de la nuit

2. Blivsey

Blivsey DATA_ERROR

Latios said pretty much what I was going to. It's a real shame that there's no sign yet of a release outside of Japan. Those would be a cool thing to have around. Oh, well.

3. Krake

Krake Flabebe's Kids

Wait, does that mean that other movies'll be released for DS Vision, assuming it gets released elsewhere?

4. SilverLanayru

SilverLanayru It's a mystery.

I don't think I've missed a single Pokemon movie so far but that is so cool...but it really is too bad they're re-released in Japan for now :/

5. Mr. Joker

Mr. Joker keep calm & carry on

Cool I think that is for the DSi though.

6. BCVM22

BCVM22 Well-Known Member

Which is why the thread was made two weeks before the DSi was unveiled and why the product was made public long before that.

Excellent observation.

7. Slick

Slick Banned

Lol, I first thought this was going to be some new feature for the DSi. I was wrong.

8. Alzi

Alzi Toon link

Same... :/

Who would want to watch pokemon on there DSlites anyway.

9. pkmn_GSC

pkmn_GSC Have a nice day.

Does this use some sort of MicroSD thing? Because I saw the words on the site somewhere.

10. BCVM22

BCVM22 Well-Known Member

Judging by the photos, it utilizes a microSD card with an DS game card adapter, yes.

11. pkmn_GSC

Ooh... this is gonna hit a rock wall with other studios, Any copy Protection they will implement will be insufficient to the major studios, maybe smaller, more desperate ones will take it, but most of them are probably gonna be against it.

I really hope this idea works though. Isn't one of the major record labels doing a similar thing, Distributing media on a like MicroSD thing?

12. Night Shadow

Night Shadow BRRAAP BRRAAP

That does not surprise me at all

13. latios reborn

latios reborn Well-Known Member

They did do it with the GBA and a couple of random episodes. I remember seeing them in the shops. So it may come out world wide eventually.

14. pkmn_GSC

The difference I see with that and this thing, is that the thing is probably gonna use MicroSD so that may be a red light for the rest of the world.

15. Glajummy

Glajummy Why so S E R I O U S

Too bad this is only being released in Japan. I like to recklessly spend my money and I'd probably buy this if it was in English.

16. NinjaBaker

NinjaBaker Well-Known Member

I guess thats pretty kool but I wouldnt buy it if it was released in the US ;025;

17. pkmn_GSC

What are you talking about? I am confused. that makes no sense.

18. Emblematic

Emblematic Lurking...

I wouldn't buy it anyways.

Though it won't be released persay that does not mean it is region locked.

19. wcgold

wcgold Well-Known Member

No way dogg, the DSi doesn't have nearly as much battery life as the DS Lite.

20. Mr. Joker

Mr. Joker keep calm & carry on

Oh oh sorry I ddnt look at the date. I want it so bad