• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

DS Vision

Blivsey

DATA_ERROR
Latios said pretty much what I was going to. It's a real shame that there's no sign yet of a release outside of Japan. Those would be a cool thing to have around. Oh, well.

Krake

Flabebe's Kids
Wait, does that mean that other movies'll be released for DS Vision, assuming it gets released elsewhere?

Slick

Banned
Lol, I first thought this was going to be some new feature for the DSi. I was wrong.

pkmn_GSC

Have a nice day.
Judging by the photos, it utilizes a microSD card with an DS game card adapter, yes.
Ooh... this is gonna hit a rock wall with other studios, Any copy Protection they will implement will be insufficient to the major studios, maybe smaller, more desperate ones will take it, but most of them are probably gonna be against it.

I really hope this idea works though. Isn't one of the major record labels doing a similar thing, Distributing media on a like MicroSD thing?

latios reborn

They did do it with the GBA and a couple of random episodes. I remember seeing them in the shops. So it may come out world wide eventually.

pkmn_GSC

Have a nice day.
They did do it with the GBA and a couple of random episodes. I remember seeing them in the shops. So it may come out world wide eventually.

The difference I see with that and this thing, is that the thing is probably gonna use MicroSD so that may be a red light for the rest of the world.

Glajummy

Why so S E R I O U S
Too bad this is only being released in Japan. I like to recklessly spend my money and I'd probably buy this if it was in English.

NinjaBaker

I guess thats pretty kool but I wouldnt buy it if it was released in the US ;025;

Mr. Joker

keep calm & carry on
Which is why the thread was made two weeks before the DSi was unveiled and why the product was made public long before that.

Excellent observation.
Oh oh sorry I ddnt look at the date. I want it so bad