• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

DSi supports WPA and SDHC

Status
Not open for further replies.

hiou2

High-ohw-you-too
good news!
the instruction manual for the DSi has been leaked on the internet and has been shown it supports WPA and will be able to read SDHC cards not just SD's.

this is great, now I can see this becoming my everyday device, I can have a 32GB music player, photo viewer and game console. 32GB is freakin' awsome!
thats tonnes of music and photos

the DSi's codename in production was "twilight" (twl-001)

source: vooks

Last edited:

mrhiyuck

curious
1/2 a megapixel camera? Still think I'll be carrying my digital around.

Devices that are "jack-of-all-trades, master of none" are usually only good at what they were originally meant to do.

Chris

Old Coot
Not true. Look at the PSP. It's being used more for everything BUT playing PSP games. 8D

Either way, I see this as a wonderful opportunity for the homebrew scene.

32 Gigs, thats more than my iPod, DSi Is certainly going on a birthday list...
now All I need to do is to find out when it comes out.

Anyone got a translator for a tech n00b? I assume that WPA is some kind of music format and SDHC is an SD card with more space. Also, is possible to convert MP3 to WPA or AAC?

yeah, I'm a little left in the dark, I just heard 30GB and became instantaniosly happy

Status
Not open for further replies.