• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

DSI XL system freezing

SmeargleRocks

Reputable Trader
Lately my DSI XL has frozen on a blank white/black screen and I can't shut the system off without taking out the batteries or by leaving it to let its battery die has anyone else had this problem also if so what do you do to stop it when it freezes post and let me know

thanks

SmeargleRocks

Reputable Trader
Yeah I've tried that and there are 2 ways it freezes the first I can solve by doing that
The second one is when it freezes and the only ways I know how to stop this are A. Let the batteries die or B. Take the battery out of the DS with a screwdriver nothing else works beside those options

0LdSk00lMew

Elesa's #1 Fan
Yeah I've tried that and there are 2 ways it freezes the first I can solve by doing that
The second one is when it freezes and the only ways I know how to stop this are A. Let the batteries die or B. Take the battery out of the DS with a screwdriver nothing else works beside those options

Buy a new Dsi XL . The 1 i use i bought from ebay for about £32 you dont want to know how much i bought my DS Lite for xD let's just say less than £15 xD

SmeargleRocks

Reputable Trader
Buy a new Dsi XL . The 1 i use i bought from ebay for about £32 you dont want to know how much i bought my DS Lite for xD let's just say less than £15 xD

i would but im not exactly in the position of being able to buy a new one as a matter of fact im stranded at the local library, they have wifi, and my DSI XL FROZE AGAIN and i have no screwdriver small enough near me to take out the battery UHHHH