• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

DT's Cloning and Trading Shop

maka87

Hi I am looking for Bold 31/x/31/31/31/31 suicune, impish 31/31/31/x/31/31 landorus, calm 31/x/31/31/31/31 thundurus (all hoenn/kalos born)

I have numerous shiny and/or iv bred pokemon to trade, including charizard, charmander, darmanitan, donphan, darkrai, groudon, slowbro, ditto.. please help me out i would really appreciate it.

Thank you

dragontamer44722

Pokegyms Owner
Hi I am looking for Bold 31/x/31/31/31/31 suicune, impish 31/31/31/x/31/31 landorus, calm 31/x/31/31/31/31 thundurus (all hoenn/kalos born)

I have numerous shiny and/or iv bred pokemon to trade, including charizard, charmander, darmanitan, donphan, darkrai, groudon, slowbro, ditto.. please help me out i would really appreciate it.

Thank you
I don't have any of those pokemon to offer, any legends I have that are Kalos native are not 5iv. Please look at the lists and the rules on the first page before making a post.

jayfeather2014

Champion of Johto
Didn't notice espeon was shiny sorry for wasting your time :(

Reisuke

Apparently i died
IGN: T
FRIEND CODE: 2723-8304-1972
POKEMON YOU WANT: Entei: Adamant, Gamestop event (lvl 30) 6ivs, untouched from Johto
Suicune: Timid, caught in Masterball (lvl 100) 6ivs caught in Johto (Japanese origin)
Manaphy: Timid, in Pokeball (lvl 1) 6ivs from Johto (Pokemon Ranger event)
POKEMON YOU ARE WILLING TO TRADE: (i hope i can say this too) anything from my shop (link in siggy)

dragontamer44722

Pokegyms Owner
IGN: T
FRIEND CODE: 2723-8304-1972
POKEMON YOU WANT: Entei: Adamant, Gamestop event (lvl 30) 6ivs, untouched from Johto
Suicune: Timid, caught in Masterball (lvl 100) 6ivs caught in Johto (Japanese origin)
Manaphy: Timid, in Pokeball (lvl 1) 6ivs from Johto (Pokemon Ranger event)
POKEMON YOU ARE WILLING TO TRADE: (i hope i can say this too) anything from my shop (link in siggy)

Accepted, however the shinies you have aren't entirely of interest to me, so would you be willing to breed some mons for me instead? We can go into specifics via pm.

Gilardino

IGN: Martin
FRIEND CODE: 4914-4111-4568
POKEMON YOU WANT: Shiny Impish Immunity gligar, but what are its IVs? If it has good IVs I want it.
POKEMON YOU ARE WILLING TO TRADE (details of ivs, moves, if its shiny and levels needed):
A selection of these non-shiny competitives if you are interested:
5IV phantump HA adamant
5IV charmander blaze modest (w dragon pulse)
5IV gastly levitate modest
5IV kangaskhan any ability adamant
5IV beldum clear body adamant
5IV eevee anticipation modest
5IV feebas oblivious modest (w hypnosis+mirror coat+haze)
5IV rotom levitate bold
5IV hippopotas sand stream impish (w slack off)

all are level 1, in pokeballs or premier balls

Last edited:

dragontamer44722

Pokegyms Owner
IGN: Martin
FRIEND CODE: 4914-4111-4568
POKEMON YOU WANT: Shiny Impish Immunity gligar, but what are its IVs? If it has good IVs I want it.
POKEMON YOU ARE WILLING TO TRADE (details of ivs, moves, if its shiny and levels needed):
A selection of these non-shiny competitives if you are interested:
5IV phantump HA adamant
5IV charmander blaze modest (w dragon pulse)
5IV gastly levitate modest
5IV kangaskhan any ability adamant
5IV beldum clear body adamant
5IV eevee anticipation modest
5IV feebas oblivious modest (w hypnosis+mirror coat+haze)
5IV rotom levitate bold
5IV hippopotas sand stream impish (w slack off)

all are level 1, in pokeballs or premier balls

It is 5ivs, missing special attack. Theres a few mons on your list I like, but I'll pm you for further details.

iamUNOWN

Pokemon Breeder
IGN: Zoro
FRIEND CODE: 3050-7676-1291
POKEMON YOU WANT CLONED: level 100, 6 Iv calm Japanese Ditto holding a destiny knot , Level 100 Movie event Aceus 21/28/5/22/29/18 holding leftovers
HOW MANY CLONES OF EACH? 2 or 3 depending on whichever you would prefer doing at the moment
HAVE YOU READ THE RULES?: Yes

dragontamer44722

Pokegyms Owner
IGN: Zoro
FRIEND CODE: 3050-7676-1291
POKEMON YOU WANT CLONED: level 100, 6 Iv calm Japanese Ditto holding a destiny knot , Level 100 Movie event Aceus 21/28/5/22/29/18 holding leftovers
HOW MANY CLONES OF EACH? 2 or 3 depending on whichever you would prefer doing at the moment
HAVE YOU READ THE RULES?: Yes

Accepted, but I won't be able to pick them up until tomorrow.And I can do three of each if you'd like.

iamUNOWN

Pokemon Breeder
IGN: Luke
FRIEND CODE: 2423-4461-8687
POKEMON YOU WANT CLONED(details such as moves, ivs and levels appreciated): Level 100 6IV Japanese Adamant Ditto holding a Master Ball, Level 100 5iv Adamant Arceus with Spacial Rend Event Move holding a Prism Scale
HOW MANY CLONES OF EACH? (up to 6 per request, not per pokemon):3
HAVE YOU READ THE RULES?:Yes

Hope I did it right, thanks!

dragontamer44722

Pokegyms Owner
IGN: Luke
FRIEND CODE: 2423-4461-8687
POKEMON YOU WANT CLONED(details such as moves, ivs and levels appreciated): Level 100 6IV Japanese Adamant Ditto holding a Master Ball, Level 100 5iv Adamant Arceus with Spacial Rend Event Move holding a Prism Scale
HOW MANY CLONES OF EACH? (up to 6 per request, not per pokemon):3
HAVE YOU READ THE RULES?:Yes

Hope I did it right, thanks!

dunno why I didn't see this before but accepted. I'll try and catch you at some point

dragontamer44722

Pokegyms Owner
Just making a note. Due to my new job I have lost a good deal of my free time, hence my ability to clone has diminished. So, once I finish the orders I have, I will no longer take cloning jobs.

LeafeonTheVoid

New changes
IGN: Reavis
FRIEND CODE: 1005-9620-0912
POKEMON YOU WANT: Zapdos: Timid, Caught in Fast Ball (lvl 50) 31/31/31/31/31/X, Caught in Johto
POKEMON YOU ARE WILLING TO TRADE: Amoonguss: Relaxed, bred in a pokeball (lvl 62) 31/X/31/31/31/31, Shiny, HA Regenerator, Giga Drain/Spore/Clear Smog/Foul Play
DO YOU NEED A COPY BACK: If possible, yes please.

dragontamer44722

Pokegyms Owner
IGN: Reavis
FRIEND CODE: 1005-9620-0912
POKEMON YOU WANT: Zapdos: Timid, Caught in Fast Ball (lvl 50) 31/31/31/31/31/X, Caught in Johto
POKEMON YOU ARE WILLING TO TRADE: Amoonguss: Relaxed, bred in a pokeball (lvl 62) 31/X/31/31/31/31, Shiny, HA Regenerator, Giga Drain/Spore/Clear Smog/Foul Play
DO YOU NEED A COPY BACK: If possible, yes please.

Accepted. Will pm you when able to trade.

phantomclaw

IGN:Ruby
FRIEND CODE:3024-5792-5403
POKEMON YOU WANT:The 3iv latios
POKEMON YOU ARE WILLING TO TRADE (details of ivs, moves, if its shiny and levels needed):5iv adamant sycther with vaccum wave missing defense and timid gastly 5iv missing defense
DO YOU NEED A COPY BACK:no

dragontamer44722

Pokegyms Owner
IGN:Ruby
FRIEND CODE:3024-5792-5403
POKEMON YOU WANT:The 3iv latios
POKEMON YOU ARE WILLING TO TRADE (details of ivs, moves, if its shiny and levels needed):5iv adamant sycther with vaccum wave missing defense and timid gastly 5iv missing defense
DO YOU NEED A COPY BACK:no

Since Latios is shiny I'd rather get flawlwess 5iv pokemon in return, so for now denied, but if you manage to get either of those pokemon missing the correct stat then I will accept it.