• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dual-Type Tournament

Status
Not open for further replies.

BaldWombat

Mortal Wombat!
Just waiting for the final round.

Vinyacoire

Rare Hunter
Interesting indeed. I think this tournament died...

Well, the final round will be BaldWombat versus Netosenpai.

In the case that Netosenpai wins, BaldWombat will battle Hellfiredragon9 for second place; if BaldWombat wins however, Neto will automatically be placed in second since he already has a victory over Hellfire.

BaldWombat

Mortal Wombat!
I'll try and catch Neto later. I don't think that most people realized that they had to battle again if they lost. Just saying.

Vinyacoire

Rare Hunter
Well, it's two days past our first availability and no sign of battle; we've also got three other active tournaments now. Let's wrap this up guys...

EDIT: Alright guys, been almost a week and still no sign of the battle. I'm giving this 24 hours before I call the tournament No Contest.

EDIT 2: I've messaged a Moderator and am closing the tournament down. For ranking, I will be offering Neto & Wombat the second place prize and Hellfire the third place prize. PM me if you guys desire it and thanks to all for competing in the tournament.

Last edited:

ellie

Δ
Staff member
Admin
Closed upon request.

Status
Not open for further replies.