• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dual-types you want to see

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phoopes

There it is.
Deino's line is Dark/Dragon.

And? Just because it's been used before doesn't mean I don't want to see it again. For example, I could also list here Ghost/Poison (only Gengar line) or Dark/Fire (only Houndoom line) as types that I'd like to see, because they're cool typings.

Hejiru

Rev up those fryers
Because these threads are usually used for combos they haven't made yet. The OP does say "new" dual types.

nightfrost

We need a ghost-steel type. That would be interesting.

Ti4558

Water/fire and grass/fire;448;

Darth Revan

Coming Out!
A Normal/Dragon

Trololololol

Hejiru

Rev up those fryers
Also, a Grass/Steel (with Heatproof, perhaps) would be sweet to see.

We already have Ferrothorn, and I can't see any future Grass/Steel Pokemon getting Heatproof.

A Normal/Dragon

Trololololol

Actually, if Game Freak ever makes the "original dragon" a real Pokemon, I could see this happening. Normal is often used as the "default" type, or lack of type, but it is also sometimes used as a combination of types. Sort of an "everytype." For example, Tri Attack, Arceus, Hidden Power, Eevee, Kecleon...
If Reshiram, Zekrom, and Kyurem were re-combined, the types would probably cancel each other out and become Normal. So if they do make the OD a real Pokemon, it'd most likely be pure Dragon or Dragon/Normal.

Profesco

gone gently
Profesco used Hi Bump Kick!

Status
Not open for further replies.