• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dual-types you want to see

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spacialrend

Gallade owns
I love Ghost Pokemon!, just to announce. However, other than Fire, only Psychic and Steel types really deserve that combination with Ghost. Like somebody else said, I would kill to see a Grim Reaper Pokemon!

I also love Fire Pokemon, and that's why I really want to see a part Psychic type Fire Pokemon.

Indragon

Back in the USSR
I would definetly like to see more contradictive/opposite types. Like Fire/Ice. With the recent volcano eruption in Iceland, that could give some inspiration XD

Yeah, but they've already finished designing the Pokemon for this gen before the eruption =P

I love Ghost Pokemon!, just to announce. However, other than Fire, only Psychic and Steel types really deserve that combination with Ghost. Like somebody else said, I would kill to see a Grim Reaper Pokemon!

I also love Fire Pokemon, and that's why I really want to see a part Psychic type Fire Pokemon.

Yeah, a Fire/Psychic would be simply awesome. Any idea what they could base it on?

Jagged

Yeah, a Fire/Psychic would be simply awesome. Any idea what they could base it on?

For a Fire/Psychic type, I would imagine a sort of humanoid pokemon with fire juggling skills, but instead of the fire being on sticks, the fire is surrounding the pokemon and he appears to be juggling them. And the light trails made by the fire can be clearly seen before they disappear

Last edited:

Spacialrend

Gallade owns

My guess would be some sort of Humanoid. Like a Wizard or a Pyromaniac!

An idea for Fire/Ghost? Maybe a skeleton? But I like the idea I saw in another thread for a living ball of fire,

Jagged

I know several people who have made fakemon with Fire/Ghost type. But, I don't want to voice their ideas, I don't have any clue on what a Fire/Ghost type could be

For Fire/Ghost, a Pokemon based on Will-O-Wisp will fit.

I always wanted Ninetales to be Fire/Psychic.

For a pure flying type, a hummingbird?

Jagged

For Fire/Ghost, a Pokemon based on Will-O-Wisp will fit.

I always wanted Ninetales to be Fire/Psychic.

For a pure flying type, a hummingbird?

It's actually Will-o'-the-Wisp. That's why they had to change the name :p. And for the hummingbird, I actually see that as being a Flying/Grass type (and yes, i know that type's been done)

Spacialrend

Gallade owns
just throwing it up here, this is only a joke, a demon? maybe a Hellspawn? Satan?

Spacialrend

Gallade owns
Not a bad idea (although Nintendo would get in DEEP touble for doing that XD)

probly not~

Then again, am I the only one that thinks Spiritomb looks like a portal?

Jagged

probly not~

Then again, am I the only one that thinks Spiritomb looks like a portal?

Possibly XD. I've thought of an idea for a Fire/Electric type. A pokemon based around someone who helps with fireworks or even a pyrotechnic, like someone mentioned before. (Not sure if they're the same thing ^^' )

And for the hummingbird, I actually see that as being a Flying/Grass type (and yes, i know that type's been done)

Hmm, yeah, that would fit better. Another Grass/Flying could be a Bird of Paradise-mon.

Jagged

In terms of Flying types, I know that most Flying dual types have been done, but i would TRULY like to see more flying types based on birds. I hope that when they get around to making the Flying/Fighting type, they make it a bird.

(Sorry if that was off topic :p )

Spacialrend

Gallade owns
Sorry that this is also about Ghost Pokemon~

Ghost/Steel? I don't know why, but I just want to see a Pokemon based on a helm/armor of some sort, or better yet, I could also see a haunted sword!

Jagged

Sorry that this is also about Ghost Pokemon~

Ghost/Steel? I don't know why, but I just want to see a Pokemon based on a helm/armor of some sort, or better yet, I could also see a haunted sword!

That idea about a haunted sword reminds me of the story of the Muramasa blades. They were said to make the bearer commit suicide if the didn't draw blood. That could always work for a Ghost/Steel and, considering the evilness, maybe Dark/Steel :D

Indragon

Back in the USSR
I like that idea of a Bird-of-Paradise Pokemon. Looks Fire/Flying to me though.

I also like the idea of a "satan" Pokemon, opposing Arceus, but that's obviously unlikely to say the least. Dark/Fighting maybe?

As for the Steel/Ghost, I'm think of an undead knight Pokemon or something.

Spacialrend

Gallade owns
I'm just wondering, what happened to the thread I made ages ago asking the same question?

Jagged

I'm just wondering, what happened to the thread I made ages ago asking the same question?

Well, when I was considering making the thread, I searched the other threads first to make sure that no-one else had done it before. I saw no thread of the sort so I posted this one. I couldn't see any under your name.

Status
Not open for further replies.