• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

DualRivalShipping -Cheren and Bianca- General Discussion <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

QueenZoroark

Burn, baby, burn!
Welcome to the DualRivalShipping Discussion Thread!

DualRivalShipping is the name for the pairing of the Pokemon Black/White rivals, Cheren and Bianca. It can also be shortened to combining their names: Chenca or Biaren.

~~Reason~~
Well, Cheren and Bianca have known each other for a long time and seem to be best friends. They are almost always together. Cheren obviously has some interest in Bianca, even though she seems so oblivious. To me, they are so cute together!

I absolutly love this pairing. Since I started playing Black, I could sense the chemistry between these two. I just can't help but squeal when I think of it! Opposites attract, nya?

I was really stunned to see there was no thread on this pairings yet. And so, as timid as I am, I decided to make a threa for DualRival, and it's also my first!

Let's work hard to expand this thread! If it gets bigger, I'll edit this first post and make this thread amazing! COME ON SHIPPERS, I KNOW YOU ARE OUT THERE! Let us discuss this wonderful pairing!

Incomplete List of Shippers:
1. QueenZoroark
2. Pokefan#493
3. Samantha Sparks
4. Keltena
5. arbiter7x
6. Flame Mistress
7. Pearlmasterking
8. Ane Pink
9. Meowth_City
10. PalmerDawn
11. FireTypeLover​

WEEKLY SCHEDULE

Monday is Fanfiction Day
On this day we share the lovely DualRival fics out there.

Tuesday is AMV Day
Share any nice AMV this day!

Wednesday is Drabble Day
Have the urge to write but not finish? Post your DualRival drabbles today!

Thursday is Fanart Day
Show what lovely pictures you have of our beloved pairing.

Friday is Crack Day
Spam DualRival lolz all day.

Saturday and Sunday are currently being thought about :\

RULES:
1. All of the general Serebii forums rules apply.
2. No bashing other pairings, even if none of use like them.
3. No double posting.
4. Anything 'M' rated must go under a spoiler tag.
5. If you post fanart that isn't yours, make sure to credit and link to the creator.
6. Not exactly a rule, but try not to make short posts! :D

Have fun!

Last edited:
Ooh, I want to join! Honestly, at first I wasn't too sure about this ship since I didn't know how the two would interact with each other, but once I picked up White and started playing, I was pleasantly surprised at how much these two complimented each other.

Yay for this DualRival thread! Here's some fanart from Pixiv to commemorate the occasion~

[IMG139]http://img217.imageshack.us/img217/1134/18436961m.png[/IMG139]
Source

:)

QueenZoroark

Burn, baby, burn!
Welcome, Pokefan! -hands out DualRival cookies and Tshirt- And that's some adorable fanart! :D I hope you like it here. And I also hope I can expand this thread! tell your friends! lol

Check out this cute art:
http://browse.deviantart.com/?qh=&section=&q=DualRivalshipping#/d3gpb63
Sorry I can't post the art; I really don't know how lol.

So, now for a topic.
What do you like about DualRivalShipping?

I'll answer this later, I have to go now!

Keltena

halfway to the sky
Cheren/Biancaaa~ I love it so much. I just love how they're so different, but they're so close that it doesn't matter at all. They're nice foils to each other, too, and as such they balance each other out.

Did someone say fanworks? Let me share this fanfiction (adorable) and this fanart with you; they're both adorable.

QueenZoroark

Burn, baby, burn!
Oh, welcome, welcome, everyone! I'm so glad we got new members!

Samantha: *hands out DualRival T-shirt and cookies* Welcome! And I highly doubt Cheren will appear in the anime, since his starter would be Serperior, but Trip has Servine and Ash Snivy so I guess he won't appear. I'm not saying I don't want him to appear. It would be great.

Keltena: *hands out DualRival package* Again, you are everywhere I go. The fanart is adorable, but I haven't read the fanfic yet; let me just get done editing the first post. Welcome to the DualRival world! Hope you enjoy your stay.

arbiter7x: *hands out DualRival package* Welcome to you, too! Lol, on the night I made this I was so nervous, because I'd never created a thread before, and I was afraid of making so many mistakes or violating the rules in some way. But then I though: "THIS IS FOR CHEREN AND BIANCA!" And I got the courage to make it! xD

I'll go ahead and update the first post. And since this place is bigger now, how about I answer my topic?

What do you like about DualRivalShipping?

Well, first of all, I love both Cheren and Bianca. Second, they interact with each other better than with anyone else, and they are such opposites! Cheren is all cool and calm and Bianca is all hyper and crazy. And Bianca could own Cheren in battle if her pokemon were on a higher level...And lastly, the name is just epic.

Toodles!

this fanart with you; they're both adorable.
Haha, I love 1-kilo/raemz/wee's art style. :3 I remember seeing that pic on her blog, and I still think it's adorable. <3

What do you think about DualRivalShipping?
It's a cute ship, especially considering they've been childhood friends for around 10 years. You can tell Cheren is fond of her in spite of her klutzy and air-headed personality which contrasts with his mature and intelligent one. And I agree with QZ; the name of the shipping is made of win.

Last edited:

QueenZoroark

Burn, baby, burn!
Phew, just when I thought this thread would fall behind. I did some lurking, and it appears we're not alone! There are a BUNCH of DualRIvalShippers out there, they just haven't come here yet~ I'm going to do some recruiting now.

Has anyone seen Sara&Shigeru's art on deviantart? It's all adorable and well-drawn, I suggest you go and take a look. I'm also gonna message her to see if we can turn her to the dark side :D (with cookies.)

Does anyone think Cheren will ever appear in the anime? I have my hopes, but the chances are very slim. If Cheren DOES ever appear...then DualRival has a chance of becoming cannon <3

^ Good luck on the recruitment! I hope to see some more faces in this thread. :)

Cheren in the anime? Ahh, no, I kinda don't think so. If he does appear, I doubt the anime would focus much on his relationship with Bianca. Right now everything is just battle, battle, battle; Pokemon, Pokemon, Pokemon; etc. I admit it would be interesting, but I kinda don't see it happening, especially since he would most likely also have a Snivy evo on his roster, which both Ash and Trip have already. )x

But still, you never know!

Flame Mistress

Count me in! I've been waiting for this for a loooooobg time!

What do you think about DualRivalShipping?

Everything. Nuff said.

QueenZoroark

Burn, baby, burn!
Welcome, Flame Mistress! A pleasure to have you here. I hope yu enjoy your stay in DualRivalland!

Anyway, I found another DualRival pic that had me laughing for a while. Here it is! http://saraeshigeru.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d3i44j1

We really need that artist in here o_O Does anyone know her?

Anyway, I'm going to edit the first post to include the daily events, such as Fanart day and fanfiction day. Oh, and I'll add Flame Mistress to the list!

Anyway, I found another DualRival pic that had me laughing for a while. Here it is! http://saraeshigeru.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d3i44j1
HAH! Cheren is such a perv~ I never even thought of that. I always just assumed the line just went all the way to the hem of the shirt, but that... Well I must say that artist has an, um, interesting imagination. XD

I like Bianca's face in that. She looks adorable, even though she's seeing he pervy side of Cheren. I wonder what made Cheren reveal the secret of his shirt to her, lol.

JetshipperKekkaishi

High School DxD Fanatic
Hey Can I join the forum I love this pairing?
What you think about DualRivalshipping?
That they can compete each other. Their personity somehow clicked together and also they are your rivals in the game.

QueenZoroark

Burn, baby, burn!
Hey Can I join the forum I love this pairing?

Hello, hello! Of course you may join. *hands out DualRival pack* I hope you enjoy your stay.

ANyway, I edited the first post to include the weekly schedule and soon I'll expand it to include some lovely links. And does anyone have any idea of what we can do for Saturday ad Sunday? I am clueless.

My DualRIval folder now has over 50 pictures *does victory dance* and I would like to share one with you. http://saraeshigeru.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d3i21z1 It was done by the same person who drew the pic about Cheren's shirt xD We really need her here!

arbiter7x

Brock Obama
these two rivals are actually like character foils of each other, but at the same time compliments each other to fill in on the "rival battle" roles which are more prevalent in the BW games, in order to set a standard for the player. But they way those 2 exchange remarks with each other hits at a possible ship :D

QueenZoroark

Burn, baby, burn!
these two rivals are actually like character foils of each other, but at the same time compliments each other to fill in on the "rival battle" roles which are more prevalent in the BW games, in order to set a standard for the player. But they way those 2 exchange remarks with each other hits at a possible ship

Very true, arbit. I think DualRivalShipping has mor chances than any other Bianca or Cheren pairing. HUZZAH!

Also, I've seen that most ships have their special date, so does anyone know if DualRival has one?

But they way those 2 exchange remarks with each other hits at a possible ship :D
I know, right? These two are just so adorable together, you can tell they have a certain spark between them, haha. <3

Also, I've seen that most ships have their special date, so does anyone know if DualRival has one?
Um, how about the day the games were released? I don't remember the exact dates (for neither the JP or US ones), but I'm just throwing that out there.

Here's some fanart I found that is just plain cute. :)

by もゆこ

arbiter7x

Brock Obama
probably one of the occasions where they both appear together, I can't think of one other than outside the Nacrane Museum, outside the daycare, and in you player's room and at the lab.

QueenZoroark

Burn, baby, burn!
They also appear together at Route 10. After they encourage the player, they go away. On a date. Or to make out behind a tree.

Anyway, today is fanfiction day! Unfortunetly I'm not looking for fanfics today, but I AM writing a DualRivalShipping fic! It will be a oneshot, and when I'm done, I'll post it here!

http://browse.deviantart.com/?qh=&section=&q=dualrivalshipping#/d3hfwzl

Off to Word! Wish me luck! xD

Status
Not open for further replies.