• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

DualRivalShipping -Cheren and Bianca- General Discussion <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

QueenZoroark

Burn, baby, burn!
It saddens me that we let this thread fall behind. Here is some hilarious fanart:
Perverts
Had me laughing for a while.

I've been working on a DualRivalShipping fic but...I'm missing plot bunnies...anyone care to shed some light?

This doesn't count as double-posting, right? I'm just trying to get this thread at the top of the list as all.

FlyingEevee

Crazy B!tch
THERE'S ACTUALLY A THREAD FOR DUALRIVALSHIPPING? Can I join?

I just recently got into DualRival, so it's not as big a thing to me as my other Unova ships, but it's cute and it seems to work...

And I love the pervy fanart. It makes me laugh.

QueenZoroark

Burn, baby, burn!
Welcome, FlyingEevee! Hehe, thank you for reviving us! x)

*hands out DualRIval T-shirt and cookies* Glad to have you.

So, any fanart or fanfics you'd like to share?

Topic time!

If Cheren and Bianca were dating, who do you think would confess their love first?

Bianca totally strikes me like the kind that would confess, but in a totally casual way. I could just see her going: "Cheren, I love you!" Then glomping him x3 And Cheren being confused and shocked. Ah, Cheren, you're so clueless~

FlyingEevee

Crazy B!tch
I have a fanfic I'm going to start as soon as I finish my Wishful and Roland ones, but nothing completed.

If Cheren and Bianca were dating, who do you think would confess their love first?
Bianca. Cheren just seems like the type to analyze every step before he takes it, and Bianca would just blurt it out without thinking about it much.

Ane Pink

The Pink Girl
Hello there everyone!! Well, I'm new here and joined the forums today just because of this DualRivalshipping discussion!! I really really appreciate this shipping just like everyone here...

So, I got totally fascinated for the black and white game and even more as I started to realize that there were some good couples... It would be perfect if Cheren and Bianca could date in gray version!!!

Great question!! Well, Cheren is a bit serious, quiet, but when it comes to something he really wants to get, he works hard for it!

Bianca is a little bit flighty but she's determinated when knows what she wants... So I guess that we have a tie here...

But I agree with our friend FlyingEevee, Bianca would confess her love first!

QueenZoroark

Burn, baby, burn!
I brought fanart! These are all from the same artist. She's the best DualRivalShipping artist EVER!

Elegant
Cheren and Friends lol
Surprise Hug
Pink Blossoms Yay

Welcome to the thread, Anne Pink! I'm so glad we're getting new members! *squee* I hope you enjoy your stay! *hands out DulRival cookies and T-shirt*

I'm going to keep track of the B/W Adventures Manga becuse Cheren and Bianca are in it. I'm going to be looking for their interactions! Who knows? WHAT IF THEY ARE DATING? Hehehe, I'll be off now!

Meowth City

Staff member
I really like Cheren and Bianca together. Although they aren't exactly an OTP of mine, I do believe that they belong together. I love pairing opposites with each other plus Bianca is a cutie pie. My favourite DualRival moment is on Route 10 when they both arrive to see the main character off to the Pokemon League. I think Bianca says something like Cheren, you need to smile once in a while. That was a really cute Bianca thing to say. Also, I love the beginning when Cheren says something like "in all the years I've known you, you have never had any sense of timing" then Bianca goes "Soooorrry". Such a hilarious scene XD I love them!

Ane Pink

The Pink Girl
Wow!! Cute pics, excellent artist!! Hey, sorry, I forgot to ask if I may join =D But really thanks for the welcome!

Yaz!! The best part of the game is when they appear together to interact with the player! So lovely!! S2 They always say something funny to each other... Sooo perfect!!

And there you go some pic I found, it's really sweet!

http://reka-chan.deviantart.com/art/i-have-no-life-171376554

Last edited:

arbiter7x

Brock Obama
If Cheren and Bianca are dating, who would confess their love first?

This one is quite hard to say actually as I studied psychology myself and one of the hardest situations to predict a person's actions is during infatuation, which causes a person to act abnormally, VERY abnormally in some cases.

And coming to think of it, Cheren's hair reminds me of Absol

QueenZoroark

Burn, baby, burn!
^Indeed it does.

Eh, I need plotbunnies! I just can't come up with material for my one-shot...can anyone suggest anything?

PalmerDawn

True Beauty
I always thought they had a thing for each other!

I'm a fan of many Shipping's including some I chose myself but I have to say I am a Fan of DualRivalShipping!

* I think Cheren would declare his love first, something tells me he'd just tell her. Just so she knows that despite his seriousness that he loves her.

FlyingEevee

Crazy B!tch
Eh, I need plotbunnies! I just can't come up with material for my one-shot...can anyone suggest anything?

Well, I'd give you my plot, but it's mine. So what about their first date, either as the major plot or a flashback? Bianca can be messing everything up, even if it was just going to a movie, and she's sure Cheren thinks she's an idiot, and then they have a nice fluffy moment.

Your fic, just suggesting.

Hi, everyone! :D

PalmerDawn

True Beauty
well, i'd give you my plot, but it's mine. So what about their first date, either as the major plot or a flashback? Bianca can be messing everything up, even if it was just going to a movie, and she's sure cheren thinks she's an idiot, and then they have a nice fluffy moment.

Your fic, just suggesting.

Hi, everyone! :d

hi! ^____^

FireTypeLover

Mr. Soul Stealer
Could I join this thread? I started liking DualRivalShipping when I wrote a fan fic about FerrisWheelShipping and I thought at the end, it'd just be cute if Bianca and Cheren held hands. And then I realized how epic DualRivalShipping really is and I have to say, I like it. (I'm liking a lot of shippings lately, it seems...)

QueenZoroark

Burn, baby, burn!
Could I join this thread? I started liking DualRivalShipping when I wrote a fan fic about FerrisWheelShipping and I thought at the end, it'd just be cute if Bianca and Cheren held hands. And then I realized how epic DualRivalShipping really is and I have to say, I like it. (I'm liking a lot of shippings lately, it seems...)

Welcome, welcome! *hands out shipping cookies and t-shirt* I'll add you to the list!
Writing has also made me lke many pairings, one of which is of course DualRival, because of a Truth or Dare fic I'm writing (and am on hiatus...). Lol, I'm reading an Isshushipping fic which also has DualRival; in this one, Bianca is pregnant and Cheren has to deal with her mood swings and weird cravings. It's so funny! I'd link it but I don't think there are any IsshuShippers around here...

Back to the matter at hand, I need to see if I can get Sara&Shigeru of Deviantart to join our thread. She's just such an amazing artist! o3o If anyone knows her, recruit her now.

QueenZoroark

Burn, baby, burn!
Sure thing, Suicune! *hands out shipping merchandise* So, care to answer any topics?

Ya know, there have been recent talks about a possible Grey version, and it's pretty obvious it's going to come. Like the other third-versions, it'll have plot changes. I'm really hoping some of those plot changes involve more Cheren/Bianca goodness!

I think it would be awesome if Cheren and Bianca paired up for a tag battle against you and whatever other charcter you tag. I can already tell their combos: Liepard and Stoutland, Simipour/sage/sear and Simisage/sear/pour, and their starters knowing the Pledges to make combos! That'd be so awesome...

Victorian Rush

Weather Manipulator
Me wants to join! I love DualRivalShipping ever since both Cheren and Bianca were introduced and I still so do. QueenZoroark, you don't mind if I do, do you? I feel like you don't like me D:

What do you think about DualRivalShipping?

I think it's simply an adorable pairing. They're both extremely likable characters and together, they just make an adorable pairing. Those fanarts I've seen only prove that too.

What more can I say?

If Cheren and Bianca are dating, who would confess their love first?

In my opinion, I think Cheren would
I personally see Bianca wanting Cheren to confess first and then she would confess she loves him too.

Suicune723

The Psychotic Midget
Sure thing, Suicune! *hands out shipping merchandise* So, care to answer any topics?

Ya know, there have been recent talks about a possible Grey version, and it's pretty obvious it's going to come. Like the other third-versions, it'll have plot changes. I'm really hoping some of those plot changes involve more Cheren/Bianca goodness!

I think it would be awesome if Cheren and Bianca paired up for a tag battle against you and whatever other charcter you tag. I can already tell their combos: Liepard and Stoutland, Simipour/sage/sear and Simisage/sear/pour, and their starters knowing the Pledges to make combos! That'd be so awesome...

I imagined a possible scene change for Gray:
In that part where you go to Bianca's house and her dad doesn't want her to go, I can imagine Cheren barging in the house and immediately starts to defend Bianca so they could go on their journey together~~

Status
Not open for further replies.