• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

DualRivalShipping -Cheren and Bianca- General Discussion <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

QueenZoroark

Burn, baby, burn!
imagined a possible scene change for Gray:
In that part where you go to Bianca's house and her dad doesn't want her to go, I can imagine Cheren barging in the house and immediately starts to defend Bianca so they could go on their journey together~~

That could happen :D This is how it would go:

Bianca's dad: I said no, and that is final!
Bianca: *starts crying*
Cheren: *bursts in dramatically and pushes the player out of the way and onto the floor* Wait, man! You don't understand. Bianca needs to be on a journey!
Bianca's dad: Oh, and who are you? Her boyfriend or something?
Cheren: *blush* NO! I'm a friend!
Player: So he says...
Bianca: Oh my God, Cheren! You look so cute when you blush!
Cheren: *suddenly doesn't remember why he's there*

I really hope Bianca gets a bigger role in Gray/Clear (cuz Clear makes more sense than Gray), because she's almost minor in BW.

arbiter7x

Brock Obama
That could happen :D This is how it would go:

Bianca's dad: I said no, and that is final!
Bianca: *starts crying*
Cheren: *bursts in dramatically and pushes the player out of the way and onto the floor* Wait, man! You don't understand. Bianca needs to be on a journey!
Bianca's dad: Oh, and who are you? Her boyfriend or something?
Cheren: *blush* NO! I'm a friend!
Player: So he says...
Bianca: Oh my God, Cheren! You look so cute when you blush!
Cheren: *suddenly doesn't remember why he's there*

I really hope Bianca gets a bigger role in Gray/Clear (cuz Clear makes more sense than Gray), because she's almost minor in BW.

Cheren's body takes turns being controlled by mind and heart, I like that suggestion, kinda like how I behave sometimes. However, in my case it's not love, but anger and hate, anger and hate used to my advantage by channeling them in the direction my mind wants them to go, and moving the body in that direction.

But enough about me. The above suggestion is just plain awesome.

Suicune723

The Psychotic Midget

Meowth City

Staff member
We're gonna need some banners to promote this, anyone got any ideas? Any good artists here?
If you head to the Fan Art section of Serebii, you can find a lot of shops that can do this for you. Just take a look around until you find a shop suited to you.

Anyway, back to DualRivalShipping: Does anyone want to see Cheren in the anime?
Bianca is already in it, but as far as I know, Cheren has yet to make an appearance.

Honeyichigo

The manliest
While I'd like to see Cheren in the anime, Trip's pretty much taken over his character development, so I don't see it happening. Even if he did show up they'd have to change a huge amount of his character, which I think would kinda defeat the point of having him show up anyway. And the anime has never been very big on romance so there's not much hope for the ship anyway.

Also it would put a damper in my plan for a comic series about what happened to Cheren after Ash took the starter Pokemon that probably would have been his. Not that I'm likely to get anywhere with that.

FlyingEevee

Crazy B!tch
It's been a while. :) Hi, then!

Does anyone want to see Cheren in the anime?
I would, but it probably won't happen. Or, if it does, it wouldn't be anything DualRival. But I'd love to be proven wrong...

Suicune723

The Psychotic Midget
It's been a while. :) Hi, then!

I would, but it probably won't happen. Or, if it does, it wouldn't be anything DualRival. But I'd love to be proven wrong...

*raises hand* If that ever happened, he could be Ash's other rival or something.
Oh and DualRivalShipping!

AuraGuardianY

Im against it. For two reasons. First of there is nothing to support it in the games. And second theres no way that someone as cute bianca would go out with a loser like cheren. If anyone dislikes what I have posted be a man and message me. May the aura be with all of you.

Status
Not open for further replies.