• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

dub May

best dub version of May

• 4Kids

Votes: 7 35.0%
  • Pokemon USA

Votes: 5 25.0%
  • Both

Votes: 6 30.0%
  • Neither

Votes: 2 10.0%

• Total voters
One sounds like Ash's mom, one sounds like Misty.

Both suck.

Her 4kids voice was very cute, and I liked it a lot. And then PUSA came, and at first I was like, "Eh, this is horrible." But after I watched a couple of episodes, I began to like her new voice a lot. And now I can't even tell the difference really, even though they are really different.

But KAORI was the best VA for her. Her Japanese voice is adorable. <3

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
Veronica's May more, she succeeded in giving her that cuteness and innocence in her voice.

I do like her new voice too, at the start she sounded a lot like Misty but over BF she found her own voice, it was pretty good.

Chimungus

Original. But the best dub voice is PUSA.

Aquaflowr

I personally like KAORI best, but Veronica Taylor was the best dub.

Ampris

Slip slidin'
I have a preference for Taylor's rendition, but her new voice isn't too bad. A little off at times, IMHO, but not really bad.