• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dub Title Thread

Trey pokes

OK so, I was wrong. Episode 24 has just been shown on ITUNES Australia. Guess they are going to show up to 28 this week.

TEEZ

Why are you so surprised it's only 12 episodes? We're already used to a season being 4-parter with 12 episodes each and it seems like the two "sagas" are going to be the first season, and 12 (and maybe next time 13) fits almost perfectly.
I'm aware that 12-15 episodes is the standard for the Netflix batches. However, we're about 30 episodes behind Japan due to the extremely belated release of this series. I really do miss the BW (and even XY) days where we had about a 7-10 episode gap with Japan.
The Japanese side has 42 episodes (30 ahead) over our 12. At this rate, we'll finish the season a year later rather than 4 months later. This is somehow even worse than during Journeys.

Assuming it'll be this way, of course.

Exactly. Journeys started much earlier compared to Horizons. Horizons beginning nearly a year after its Japanese debut is wild in 2024. Especially, when they have shown before (with the early premieres of the first XY and SM episodes) that they can have episodes dubbed relatively quickly.

TEEZ

Is this faster than normal?

Not really. Remember, Horizons was SUPPOSED to drop on Netflix on February 23rd. The delay to March 7th makes this seem like its earlier than normal when the second batch was probably already planned for May 10th a while ago (before the change to March 7th) AND Netflix still needs to play catch up anyways. Now, if they drop Part 3 in July, that could be seen as faster than normal. After how Netflix started treating the release of the episodes during the middle of Journeys, I won't complain about more frequent releases.

Trey pokes

Only a month from now, interesting. Also, more news, episodes 27/28 was released on Australian ITunes yesterday. Netflix is going to need to catch up like really hard.