• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dub Title Thread

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
SM080: Not Caving Under Pressure!

2bLCfMJ.png
What kind of bizarre TV summary app do you even use anyway.

LilligantLewis

Bonnie stan
What kind of bizarre TV summary app do you even use anyway.
Most TV summaries are the exact same across all platforms. whenever you talk about "my DIRECTV summary said this" as you frequently do in this thread, it's identical to what my xfinity summary said.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
Most TV summaries are the exact same across all platforms. whenever you talk about "my DIRECTV summary said this" as you frequently do in this thread, it's identical to what my xfinity summary said.
Not really. My DirecTV is absolutely cheesy or weird instead of spoiling the whole thing. Ha ha.

A stand out is the summary for Lucario & The Mystery of Mew. It outright called Mew "evil."

LilligantLewis

Bonnie stan
Not really. My DirecTV is absolutely cheesy or weird instead of spoiling the whole thing. Ha ha.

A stand out is the summary for Lucario & The Mystery of Mew. It outright called Mew "evil."
Just wait until these episodes are actually less than 2 weeks away, and compare.

Bguy7

The Dragon Lord

Month late reply, but I just had to say on this topic, my Spectrum cable description for the first episode of Sun and Moon used the name Satoshi instead of Ash. I am so baffled as to how that mistake can be made.

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
Month late reply, but I just had to say on this topic, my Spectrum cable description for the first episode of Sun and Moon used the name Satoshi instead of Ash. I am so baffled as to how that mistake can be made.
They'll slowly switch over to raw Japanese footage. At first, it'll just be occasional names of characters. Then the Pokémon will begin being referred to by their Japanese name. Then everything else. Then the verbs. Until slowly, the children of America are bilingual by default.

Bguy7

The Dragon Lord
They'll slowly switch over to raw Japanese footage. At first, it'll just be occasional names of characters. Then the Pokémon will begin being referred to by their Japanese name. Then everything else. Then the verbs. Until slowly, the children of America are bilingual by default.

That would truly be a nightmarish world.

LilligantLewis

Bonnie stan
SM081: A Young Royal Flame Ignites!
I'm guessing this is a Kiawe episode since it has the word YOUNG in the title. They seem to be obsessed with everything YOUNG. SM011/SM070

(Don't tell me)

LilligantLewis

Bonnie stan

ShadowForce720

I'm guessing this is a Kiawe episode since it has the word YOUNG in the title. They seem to be obsessed with everything YOUNG. SM011/SM070

(Don't tell me)

No, it's actually not, as episode 81 is the episode where the Royal Masked Shows up again at the Battle Royal.

Last edited:

LilligantLewis

Bonnie stan
No, it's actually not, as episode 81 is the episode where the Royal Masked Shows up again at the Battle Royal.
Do you understand what the sentence DON'T TELL ME means, especially when you're NOT in the ANIME SPOILERS section?!? Do you know the rules of this forum?!?!?!? I'm furious

ShadowForce720

Do you understand what the sentence DON'T TELL ME means, especially when you're NOT in the ANIME SPOILERS section?!? Do you know the rules of this forum?!?!?!? I'm furious

Sorry, actually in regards to the Don't Tell Mell thing you put in your post it's not that I don't understand what it means, it's that I didn't see it at the time.