• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dub Title Thread

NPT

Just a member
SM085: The Long Vault Home!

It's most likely SM085/S21E41's dub title, but it's not fully confirmed yet.

Edit: Well, it's confirmed now.

Last edited:

Lord Starfish

Fond of owls
It’s a dumb title for sure but I think I’ll put it just slightly above “Dewpider Ascending”. At least this title is based off of an actual decent movie rather than a box office flop while still being a terrible movie haha
It's also a fairly accurate summary of the episode. Not gonna lie, I actually kinda like "Dummy, You Shrunk the Kids". It's an appropriately silly title for an incredibly silly episode.

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
This recent title is hilarious lol

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
That title made me laugh too hard. And ironically enough it sounds like there’s a critical mistake for shrinking some of the kids. But not many puns which I don’t expect.

LilligantLewis

Bonnie stan
It's nice to see that we're getting episodes into December instead of stopping in early December like last year.

Lord Starfish

Fond of owls
It's nice to see that we're getting episodes into December instead of stopping in early December like last year.
I'm guessing that they're gonna keep airing weekly up till episode 90, which will almost certainly be the end of the "Ultra Adventures" season. We have episode 85 confirmed to air on the 29th of December, which would mean the "season finale", as it were, would presumably air on February 2nd. Which actually, despite not watching the dub, I'm interested in what they'll do for the dub of that episode, being that, without saying anything about what goes down in it, it plays the opening credits near the end of the episode, and it's actually worked into the story itself rather than just being a 90-second announcement that Pokémon is starting. I hear the dub did keep the extended ending to the XY&Z finale, but the Mirai Connection sequence in episode 90 is... a bit of a special case, so it'll be interesting to see what they do. (For entirely personal reasons, I'm hoping they keep the entire sequence but don't put the credits on top of it.)

Ryu Taylor

Unwavering beliefs. Richter Taylor is my name now.
It's also a fairly accurate summary of the episode. Not gonna lie, I actually kinda like "Dummy, You Shrunk the Kids". It's an appropriately silly title for an incredibly silly episode.
It also works as a nice treat for Faba's haters (which I am because how dare this saga sink anywhere near MLPFiM's level of shitty redemption writing).

Last edited:

LilligantLewis

Bonnie stan

LilligantLewis

Bonnie stan

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters

The only SM dub title that is actually good

LilligantLewis

Bonnie stan