• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dub Title Thread

EmberFireTrainer

An anomaly
.....this is the Gary episode, arguably one of the best episodes of JN
*Gags*
What a bad title, holy ****
I've been wondering what that episode was going to be named dubbed. Yeah, the title could have been a lot better, especially with Gary being in it. Oh well.

Lord Starfish

Fond of owls
Netflix posted a preview clip for Movie 23. Seems that outside of the obvious song replacements, they're leaving the music alone. Curious as to whether or not the piece that plays in the climax will stay in though... Seeing how that was composed by Okazaki and is considered one of the "songs," but it doesn't have lyrics unlike the others.

D

Deleted member 384931

Netflix posted a preview clip for Movie 23. Seems that outside of the obvious song replacements, they're leaving the music alone. Curious as to whether or not the piece that plays in the climax will stay in though... Seeing how that was composed by Okazaki and is considered one of the "songs," but it doesn't have lyrics unlike the others.
Hmm I cant wait to watch it

Trey pokes

So by November 20th Canada will have aired all of the episodes that Netflix will release in January. Nice.
Technically not all. Supposedly the next part due to be released in January will contain EP61 to EP75 and then March's EP76 to EP090. This is because of other countries such as Canada/UK airing the episodes 1st that Netflix should be the one to finish off the season like what they did with the 1st JN season. In other words, Canada still has 3 more weeks after Nov 20th, then they'll be done with the 2nd part. So, on Dec 18th if right, should start the final 3rd part of Season 2.

Trey pokes

Is there any confirmation that the second part will include 15 episodes instead of 12?
All we know is that new episodes are to come January/March on Netflix, just those 2 months, which could imply only 3 parts for JN season 2. If I'm not mistaken, the Japanese schedule is supposed to be up to EP86 on November 5th, so depending on how the rest of the month pads out, we'll know for sure how this season will end.

Last edited:

BulleDeChagrin

Lillie best girl
All we know is that new episodes are to come January/March on Netflix, just those 2 months, which could imply only 3 parts for JN season 2. If I'm not mistaken, the Japanese schedule is supposed to be up to EP86 on November 5th, so depending on how the rest of the month pads out, we'll know for sure how this season will end.
Except Japan doesn't have yearly seasons like the dub does, so Japan's schedule doesn't tell us anything about when Master Journeys will end exactly.

Last edited:

Trey pokes

Except Japan doesn't have yearly seasons like the dub does, so Japan's schedule doesn't tell us anything about when Master Journeys will end exactly.
I know it doesn't. Really it's all just me knowing the Dub for so long and the information that we know currently that, anything could come true or change heavily on a dime. Assumptions at the end of the day.