• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dub Title Thread

UnovaMaster

Is it confirmed? I saw rumors going around on discord, but I am not sure.

FLrPcN2VEAEvbyy

Trey pokes

With the next release will netflix finally be caught up or still behind?
They'll be caught up by just a Lil bit. March 26th is when Canada will broadcast the final S24 episode, I'd expect Netflix to release the last batch either by March 18th or 25th.

NintenDuvo

They'll be caught up by just a Lil bit. March 26th is when Canada will broadcast the final S24 episode, I'd expect Netflix to release the last batch either by March 18th or 25th.
Do you think the Pokemon Legends Arceus specials will be released separately or part of a batch of episodes

Trey pokes

Do you think the Pokemon Legends Arceus specials will be released separately or part of a batch of episodes
Unsure. There's 2 ways to this, either release the specials first as a way to promote the upcoming season or release both the specials and main episodes at the same time, just separate them into 2 different spots.

Sham

The Guardian of Ruin and Birth
Something that I’ve noticed and what I don’t like is.. assuming that Iris and Dawn return in the final season, their voice actors gotta get it together. I don’t how to put it but Eileen and Emily sound like they’re trying to be more “cutesy” or “younger” sounding versions of Iris and Dawn. I don’t know if anybody notices this in the sub but they seem just fine honestly in there original subbed returns. It’s not like Eileen tried changing her voice anyway considering Lyra and Iris sound exactly like alike but they both sound off.