• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dub Title Thread

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
They released one less episode this time. I guess to avoid a cliffhanger since the batch would’ve ended on the first half of a two-parter.

Trey pokes

I also think such a schedule can happen because 24/25 and 33/34 are about Terapagos right? So, the dub can advertise more around it and it's next arc in general. Plus yes, I still have faith that my theory will be correct if the past 2 months have been anything to go by.

Trey pokes

Update: According to SAG-AFTRA Pokémon Horizons Season 2 seems to be happening now. They probably finished dubbing the remaining episodes now and are beginning the next arc as we speak.

NintenDuvo

do you think this means Netflix will start releasing the episodes sooner
Update: According to SAG-AFTRA Pokémon Horizons Season 2 seems to be happening now. They probably finished dubbing the remaining episodes now and are beginning the next arc as we speak.

Trey pokes

i was also hoping to use this SAG-Aftra website to find out if the new Yugioh is finally getting dubbed but cant find anything lol
Nope. Seems Yu-Gi-Oh is still non-union. Even with the Sevens dub utilizing union actors. Can only guess the Go Rush dub will be the same.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
It's hard to tell how far in advance they plan new episodes and seasons.
6 months in advance, and whatever NDA secrets they get to plan out the entire saga. Decisions are basically final for the story from the start (unless you run around like a headless chicken trying to figure out what to make out of Ash's story for literally decades).