• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dub Title Thread

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.
XY&Z29: A Real Icebreaker!
Airs: September 3
Source: Zap2it

playerking

XY&Z30: A Diamond in the Rough!

playerking

XY&Z31: A Gaggle of Gadget Greatness!

XY&Z32: A League of His Own!

Darkness Angel

Lover of Fate-Chan
XY&Z33: Valuable Experience for All!

playerking

Adyniz's source, Nhjm has provided more episode tentative episode title and I'm pretty sure that they are always reliable.

XY&Z34: Analysis Versus Passion!
XY&Z35: A Riveting Rivalry!
XY&Z36: Kalos League Passion with a Certain Flare!
XY&Z37: Finals Not for the Faint-Hearted!
XY&Z38: Down to the Fiery Finish!
XY&Z39: A Towering Takeover!
XY&Z40: Comign Apart at the Dreams!
XY&Z41: The Right Hero for the Right Job!
XY&Z42: Rocking Kalos Defenses!

Darkness Angel

Lover of Fate-Chan
I find it weird that XY&Z42's title has been confirmed already.

playerking

Yeah, Zap2it often messes up with the airdates, so take their airdates with a very fine grain of salt, also the ones for XY&Z34, XY&Z35 and XY&Z36 have also been confirmed by Zap2it as well.

Pokegirl0102

Yeah, Zap2it often messes up with the airdates, so take their airdates with a very fine grain of salt, also the ones for XY&Z34, XY&Z35 and XY&Z36 have also been confirmed by Zap2it as well.

I really wish Cartoon Network would air more than one episode every Saturday, at this rate XYZ will continue on into 2017

Vipsoccermaster

I really wish Cartoon Network would air more than one episode every Saturday, at this rate XYZ will continue on into 2017
True. If they started in early-mid January of 2016, we would probably finish XYZ by the end of 2016 instead of slipping into 2017. At that rate, I'd say we would be onto the Kalos League finals, with Ash and Alain.

UnovaMaster

If Pokemon airs every Saturday up to December 31st, CN will easily be able to air the "Farewell Ash-Greninja" episode within the 2016 year.

Then January can be used for the remaining 3 or 4 XYZ episodes, and Sun and Moon's dub would start in February.

playerking

XY&Z37 and XY&Z38's dub titles have been officially confirmed now as well.