• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dub Title Thread

Darkness Angel

Lover of Fate-Chan
XY&Z39 and XY&Z40's dub titles have been officially confirmed now on zap2tv.

deafcat

First Sun and Moon Titles: (preview)

SM001: Alola to New Adventure!
Air Date: December 5th
SOurce: Zaptoit

SM002: The Guardian's Challenge!
Air Date: December 5th
Source: Zaptoit

Both are on DisneyXD (I know it's moving but since I'm in Canada I haven't been paying attention to that as of right now Pokemon is staying on Teletoon)

Last edited:

deafcat

My Bell TV (Satellite) Guide confirms

Rocking Kalos Defenses

is the title for episode 42 with air date of December 10th.

That's for Canada, I would think that if Cartoon Network did not air Pokemon last weekend that it is airing on that day to.

Last edited:

deafcat

XYZ043: Forming a More Perfect Union!
Air Date: December 17th

XYZ044: Battling With a Clean Slate!
Air Date: December 24th

XYZ045: The First Day of the Rest of Your Life!
Air Date: December 31st

Of the three dates, only the last date is confirmed as the other two have dates that already passed according to Zaptoit,

Pokegirl0102

XYZ043: Forming a More Perfect Union!
Air Date: December 17th

XYZ044: Battling With a Clean Slate!
Air Date: December 24th

XYZ045: The First Day of the Rest of Your Life!
Air Date: December 31st

Of the three dates, only the last date is confirmed as the other two have dates that already passed according to Zaptoit,

Wait so Pokemon is actually going to air on not one but two holiday weekends??????

MasterJedi

Coral Eye Trainer
Wait so Pokemon is actually going to air on not one but two holiday weekends??????

CN won't have the rights next year, they probably don't care anymore.

NPT

Just a member
More XYZ dub titles, courtesy of Adil's source, nhjm.

XY&Z46: Facing the Needs of the Many!

XY&Z47: Till We Compete Again!

XY&ZS1: The Legend of X, Y, and Z!

Last edited:

Vipsoccermaster

Good that they decided to dub the specials. I guess they want to dub all the XY specials. They had Mega Evolution Acts dubbed and a couple of others, so they probably thought: "Might as well dub the specials." They just never dubbed the Diamond/Pearl specials and the Black/White specials.

DS0308

<--- Actually me
They kinda had to dub the Mega Evolution specials because they were part of the main story of XYZ. Not doing so would just be daft, dub watchers would go in not knowing who the hell Alain was and how Team Flare got all that stuff. Not to mention why Steven gave a damn about what was happening.

Meanwhile those two XYZ specials don't change anything.

UnovaMaster

Is Zap2it still listing things a week off or is Pokemon on break January 7th?

I could see them only dubbing "The Legend of X, Y, and Z!" if they can't get Cilan's voice actor. Plus that's a fitting title for XYZ to go out on all things considered.

Don't worry about Sun and Moon, it's coming in February for certain. Potentially on Mondays.