• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dub Title Thread

OshyHikari

c l a r i t y
SM008: Who's in Charge of the Egg?
Source: ITV

I noticed this looks almost the same as the Japanese title, so that's a nice break from the cringy titles.

KingMinun

Dawn/Sinnoh Fan!

Edit: It's kind of unusual for TPCi to have their dub titles same as the Japanese titles so take this with a grain of salt.

Is there an airdate for this? I would like to watch SM on tv, since ITV is a British broadcasting company.

NPT

Just a member
Is there an airdate for this? I would like to watch SM on tv, since ITV is a British broadcasting company.

SM003: April 13
SM004: April 14
SM005: April 19
SM006: April 20
and finally, SM008 will air on April 21 on CITV.

Last edited:

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen

Airs on April 21 on CITV

Edit: It's kind of unusual for TPCi to have their dub titles same as the Japanese titles so take this with a grain of salt.

Please...please just keep it as it is, TPCi. I'll take literal translations over whatever the last 3 were.

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
Chances are it'll probably get changed...lol

Don't crush my hopes. Now if only I could find some way to sneak into TPCi so that I ha.d control over the titles...

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.
SM008: Lillie's Egg-xhilarating Challenge!
Source: TV Passport

Frozocrone

Miraculous!
[img300]http://www.serebii.net/anime/pictures/shinou/494/DP136.jpg[/img300]

Too good to last really.

U.N. Owen

In Brightest Day, In Blackest Night ...

NPT

Just a member
[img139]http://i.imgur.com/RPHvef6.jpg[/img139]
Darn, that didn't last long. What a bummer. Anyway, I'm not a fan of the title.

Last edited:

Janovy

Banned
AG150: May's Egg-Cellent Adventure

It's...really nothing new...

Janovy

Banned
Problem is things were a bit more mature and the theme was there.

Yet we're back this far into the future and a title like...this happens. It seems more forced than ever.
Not quite sure what people are complaining about. Pun titles have always been a thing and they still are a thing.

But okay, sure, let's treat this particular title like the embodiment of cancer. Makes sense.