• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dub Title Thread

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen

Vipsoccermaster

SM032: Treasuer Hunt, Akala Style!
Airs: September 23
Source: Dinsey XD Calendar
Correction: Treasure. Title is fine, they are hunting for treasure in Akala.

SM033: Big Sky, Small Fry!
Airs: September 30
Source: Zap2it

Don't know what the sky is there for, but Small Fry is Wishiwashi's species name.
Thanks for the clarification and reference. Like you, not sure what the Big Sky is supposed to be referring to. The actual sky you see above you or just some bad pun that Wishiwashi can be big in its Schooling form?

That's five episodes in September, because September 2017 has five Saturdays. (Japan gets four, if none are skipped.)

satopi

Life doesn’t end, …it changes.
So did you guys see the official English version trailer? Dub music is being used but they're remixing the original theme song again. I think Sarah Natochenny sounds pretty decent. I fear for what Makoto and Soji sounds like. I'm pretty sure it'll air on tv not too long from now. :) It feels so weird hearing Natochenny's voice and not Veronica Taylor in that Ash. I miss hearing it.

Tabasco Boshi

★★★★★
It's so strange that the English trailer has been Goldfarb'd as expected but the European trailers haven't. But I'm sure the final movie will be filled with dub music, replacing many original nostalgic tracks.

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
It's so strange that the English trailer has been Goldfarb'd as expected but the European trailers haven't. But I'm sure the final movie will be filled with dub music, replacing many original nostalgic tracks.

Is it possible that they will keep all the original soundtrack for the theatrical release, but use the dub soundtrack when/if they air it on tv as well?

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
What a wasted opportunity, they should have brought back the original VA for Ash.

Pokemonfan358

Well, Veronica has not done any voice acting ever since the TPCi switch, so I figured she was unlikely.

she has done sailor pluto for sailor moon and is now doing voice acting for aria the animation which has michele knotz and lisa ortez and a cartoon on nickolden. sorry im not a good speller.

TheWanderingMist

she has done sailor pluto for sailor moon and is now doing voice acting for aria the animation which has michele knotz and lisa ortez and a cartoon on nickolden. sorry im not a good speller.
I think they meant "no voice acting for TPCi since the switch" since apparently Lillis has done some minor roles.

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.
SM034: A Crowning Moment of Truth!
Airs: October 7
Source: Disney XD Calendar

TheWanderingMist