• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dub Title Thread

teddybeardan

@DatsRight

Yeah, they used to, that was the kind of theme safe even in AG and XY dubbed (not XYZ, the all time low) but SM continued that even being a toss up for being replaced.

LilligantLewis

Bonnie stan
Well Pokemon.com is rarely every wrong, so they're probably right. But if this is true and it looks like it is, then that means that the calendar has messed up for almost 2 weeks.

Well in the end Pokémon.com is wrong though because this episode is going to air on December 9 not 2.

...why a break between a two parter?
It better not be that Duck Tale crap again. I've been waiting forever to see that one dubbed.

Here is why it is not airing on December 2:

https://twitter.com/nickandmore/status/928046227689795584

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.

UnovaMaster

Maybe the scheduling changed then, because the calendar is wrong way more often than Pokemon.com, which is more official than the calendar's site.

No, this was always how it was. Pokemon.com made the biggest goof because they made an assumption instead of mining actual data.

OshyHikari

c l a r i t y

LilligantLewis

Bonnie stan

OshyHikari

c l a r i t y
So there we go people, Season 20 ended at 43 episodes.

SM044 will start Season 21 for the dub. The title of the season is unknown at this point, but hopefully it will come in February 2018 and not leave us waiting for so many months like this year did.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
So there we go people, Season 20 ended at 43 episodes.

SM044 will start Season 21 for the dub. The title of the season is unknown at this point, but hopefully it will come in February 2018 and not leave us waiting for so many months like this year did.

Indeed, and set us 20 episodes behind again.....
Hopefully Ducktales will have ****ed off by the time Pokemon comes back.

Alola Adventurer

For those who are fans of the TPCi dub, some of Ed Goldfarb's songs from M17-M20 will be releasing on December 23, 2017 on Amazon.com
https://www.amazon.com/Pokémon-Movie-Collection-Original-Soundtrack/dp/B078GZFJCR

4LA8w4bl.jpg

Tracklist:
1. Pokémon Theme (Gotta Catch 'em All) (from Pokémon the Movie: I Choose You)
Artist: Ben Dixon

2. I Choose You (From Pokémon the Movie: I Choose You)
Artist: Haven Paschall & Ed Goldfarb

3. Pokémon Theme (Solo Piano) (from Pokémon the Movie: I Choose You)
Artist: Ed Goldfarb

4. Stand Tall (from Pokémon the Movie: Volcanion and the Mechanical Marvel)
Artist: Ben Dixon and The Sad Truth & Ed Goldfarb

5. Soul-Heart (from Pokémon the Movie: Volcanion and the Mechanical Marvel)
Artist: Dani Marcus & Ed Goldfarb

6. Be a Hero (A Hero's Journey) (from Pokémon the Series: XY)

7. Every Side of Me (from Pokémon the Movie: Hoopa and the Clash of Ages)

8. Join the Band (from Pikachu and the Pokémon Music Squad)
Artist: Haven Paschall & Ed Goldfarb

9. Pokémon Theme (Version XY) (from Pokémon the Movie: Diancie and the Cocoon of Destruction)

10. Open My Eyes (From Pokémon the Movie: Diancie and the Cocoon of Destruction)

11. The Key to Me (From Pikachu, What's This Key?)

Last edited:

DatsRight

I boggles me how Goldfarb was flexible enough to do so many variations of the English Pokemon theme yet an off key rip-off version of Roaring All Stars is as close as he'll get to translating the original Japanese songs (even when it was key to the short it was used in).

Last edited:

LilligantLewis

Bonnie stan
Disney XD is running a 17-hour Pokémon marathon today. 1pm Saturday to 6am Sunday (ET) featuring movies 1,2,3,8,9,10,11,12

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
I recommend the first three, Mystery of Mew's, and Darkrai's movie.

Totally skip the rest, though.

The Mystery of Mew isn't that great of a movie at all; the plot was boring and pretty similar to some of the standard fillers/almost fillers in the main series where the Pokemon get separated/lost from the group with at least one of Team Rocket's Pokemon. plus it stars one of the most overrated Pokemon in the franchise . Pokemon Ranger and the Temple of the Sea had a more interesting plot imo.

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
The Mystery of Mew isn't that great of a movie at all; the plot was boring and pretty similar to some of the standard fillers/almost fillers in the main series where the Pokemon get separated/lost from the group with at least one of Team Rocket's Pokemon. plus it stars one of the most overrated Pokemon in the franchise . Pokemon Ranger and the Temple of the Sea had a more interesting plot imo.

At least it had the guts to actually have one of the characters die. My opinion is that the Jirachi and Keldeo movies were the worst ones. And Shaymin and Hoopa aren't winners either.