• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dub Title Thread

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash

KingMinun

Dawn/Sinnoh Fan!

NovaBrunswick

Canada Connoisseur
Those titles though! I like SM045's dub title the most.

I once saw a meme that said "My dream job: Pokémon episode namer", and it named some of the funnier dub episode titles like On a Wingull and a Prayer.

Pokegirl0102

I must say i love the new opening, it is very different for Pokemon and you guys can find it on Youtube if you want to give it a listen

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.
SM052: Revealing the Stuff of Legend!
Airs: April 7
Source: DisneyXD Calendar

DatsRight

Ugh, episodes have been uploaded and it's the expected onslaught.

I was surprised they didn't even keep Lillie's theme for the diary entries since they usually keep the regular riffs for recurring events. Hell they didn't even keep the TR motto theme for episode 49 and that's one of their rare consistencies. Seriously, you SUCK, TPCI.

SM052: Revealing the Stuff of Legend!
Airs: April 7
Source: DisneyXD Calendar

The "Stuff"? I don't know why but that just sounds derpy.

Last edited:

KingMinun

Dawn/Sinnoh Fan!
I'm not sure how I feel about the new opening....its just so off for Pokemon, its got that early 2000's R and B vibe to it. Which I don't mind, but for a pokemon theme, it just doesn't feel right.

Wish the new episode would hurry up and air though, or at least appear online.

WaterShuriken

"I..I..Iron Tail, Pikachu."
I'm not sure how I feel about the new opening....its just so off for Pokemon, its got that early 2000's R and B vibe to it. Which I don't mind, but for a pokemon theme, it just doesn't feel right.

Wish the new episode would hurry up and air though, or at least appear online.

After seeing this comment, I had to look it up and I was pleasantly surprised. It is something completely new for Pokémon. I like the contrast between the under the Alolan Moon and the Alolan Sun from the the first opening.

OshyHikari

c l a r i t y
I do feel S21's dub opening is definitely one of the worst. I already hated S20's opening "Under The Alolan Sun" due to how peppy and unfitting it was for the anime, and suggested being aimed at too young of an audience. I have a notable disdain to the SM series due to the bad handling of the companions (the girls still all haven't gotten a second Pokemon) and Ash getting too much special treatment that he's stealing attention from everyone else, all because he's the stupid main protagonist.

Tabasco Boshi

★★★★★
If someone is interested, TPCi has hit a new low with this season so far in terms of bgm. These first 8 episodes have the worst numbers ever.

So yeah, we're in front of a bright future.

NPT

Just a member
Damn, the new dub opening is horrible. It's even worse than Under the Alolan Sun.

If someone is interested, TPCi has hit a new low with this season so far in terms of bgm. These first 8 episodes have the worst numbers ever.

So yeah, we're in front of a bright future.

Yeah... a "bright" future full of 1/XX and 2/XX episodes. It's sad, really.

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
SM053: Rescuing the Unwilling!
Airs on April 14
Source: Zap2it

SM054: 10,000,000 Reasons to Fight!
Airs on April 21

SM055: The Professors' New Adventure!
Airs on April 28

Credit goes to abcboy from Bulbagarden forums.

Vipsoccermaster

Did they really find 10 million reasons in just 20 minutes?

Even after the week of new episodes, I could still see Disney XD doing a Summer marathon to further shorten the gap between US and Japan, because even then, we're still a decent amount away. 17 episodes away, that is.