• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dub Title Thread

Lord Starfish

Fond of owls
Dub seasons don't always end at the end of major arcs just look at Season 17 for a recent example.
Perhaps, but in this case they've got a perfect "season finale" all lined up and ready for them right around the time where they're hitting the point where dub seasons tend to stop, episode count-wise. I will be very surprised if episode 91 isn't the start of a new dub season.

OshyHikari

c l a r i t y
I will indeed be shocked if SM091 isn't the one that starts Season 22 in the dub.

NPT

Just a member
The dub titles for SM090 and SM091 haven't been posted yet? Oh well.

SM090: Securing the Future!
"The Ultra Guardians are on a mission to save Poipole’s world, and
everyone and everything depends on them!"
Source: TV Passport

SM091: A Plethora of Pikachu!
"The rumors are true, and the heroes can't pika-believe what they
find."
Source: Watchonline.guide

Watchonline.guide is listing SM091 as part of Season 21.

Last edited:

Lord Starfish

Fond of owls
The dub titles for SM090 and SM091 haven't been posted yet? Oh well.

SM090: Securing the Future!
"The Ultra Guardians are on a mission to save Poipole’s world, and
everyone and everything depends on them!"
Source: TV Passport

SM091: A Plethora of Pikachu!
"The rumors are true, and the heroes can't pika-believe what they
find."
Source: Watchonline.guide

[Watchonline.guide[\url] is listing SM091 as part of Season 21.
Well color me very surprised then... Also argh even the summary for 91 has a Pika in it?!

LilligantLewis

Bonnie stan
No airdate has been announced beyond SM088: January 26

NPT

Just a member
SM092: Turning the Other Mask!
LAu42gX.png

This might be the season finale.

Last edited:

P_S_B

Shiny hunter
There's one thing bugging me, and that's the the Beyond Home Entertainment DVD Listings for Collection 2 of Season 21 say that it's 480 minutes, which amounts to 22 episodes. With the previous release having 24 episodes (and a listed running time of 540 minutes) this would suggest that it's going to go up to the end of the Necrozma arc. While it's possible that the running time is preliminary (it releases in February) or they've simply left some episodes off the discs by mistake (happened with the original prints of the second collection of Season 17) is unknown, but the most likely scenario in my mind is that SM091 and SM092 are indeed part of Season 22 and they're simply starting it almost straight after Season 21 ends rather than having a long gap like they usually do these days.

The Listing:
http://www.ezydvd.com.au/DVD/Pokemo...a-Adventures-Collection-2/dp/6217930/10679915

There are a number of other listings on various other websites that also report a 480 minute running time.

LilligantLewis

Bonnie stan

BulleDeChagrin

Lillie best girl
Season 21 will end with the Masked Royal episode and season 22 will start with the school play episode, as it's the first episode with the extra parts about a certain Pokemon.

Vipsoccermaster

And SM89-92 are now confirmed for February.
Yup, looks like it. I was right all along.

SM89: Saturday, February 2, 2019

SM90: Saturday, February 9, 2019

SM91: Saturday, February 16, 2019

SM92: Saturday, February 23, 2019

Season 21 will end with the Masked Royal episode and season 22 will start with the school play episode, as it's the first episode with the extra parts about a certain Pokemon.
I'm unsure if the dub will have the extra parts about that Pokémon, as it seems that the "To Be Continued" comes in before the extra parts come in. If that line is moved to the end of the extra section, then that would be fine.

There will be, from what I heard, but I have no clue how long. I assume it'll be shorter than last year.
Hopefully this will be true, but we'll still have some Sun and Moon dubbed episodes to go even after the next generation begins. But I'm sure we'll still get about two episodes of the new generation early as a traditional sneak peek.

I mean, we did have that 1.5 month break from mid-May to the start of July in 2018.

BulleDeChagrin

Lillie best girl
I'm unsure if the dub will have the extra parts about that Pokémon, as it seems that the "To Be Continued" comes in before the extra parts come in. If that line is moved to the end of the extra section, then that would be fine.

I'm really curious about this too, but I might be able to tell you within the next few weeks. To be honest, since they are an added time to the episode (making it longer than it normally is), I think it'll be handled differently, since US tv schedules are so incredibly tight. Personally I think we'll get those episodes released on the internet instead, but that's just a guess.

LilligantLewis

Bonnie stan
There will be, from what I heard, but I have no clue how long. I assume it'll be shorter than last year.
So you have insiders who work on the dub?

Bguy7

The Dragon Lord
Okay, so what was up with the title "Full Moon and Many Arms?" Obviously Full Moon refers to Lunala, but what the heck is the many arms part about? I suppose it has two extra arms when transformed into Dawn Wings, but that seems like an extremely specific element to base an episode title off of. Is there some sort of pun I'm missing here?

Trey pokes

I think the many arms part was referring to everyone getting ready to fight and defend. If I remember it's also kind of a military term to let soldiers know when to start their attack or something. Anyway, most likely we won't see any titles for S22 til possibly late this month or March, depending on which country gets to air the new season 1st.