• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dub Title Thread

LilligantLewis

Bonnie stan
So what are y'all's predictions for Season 22 premiere date on Disney XD? Another weeklong bomb of 8-10 episodes again? I'm hoping March like last year and that we will avoid a close to 4-month hiatus that we had last year.

LilligantLewis

Bonnie stan
I'm just hoping for no hiatuses because Summer schedule excuse again. I too am thinking either March 9th or the 16th just in time for Spring.
That summer schedule thing was weird tbh

Vipsoccermaster

Wikipedia oddly has the dates up, but they're not confirmed. I noticed that if we start S22 in the United States in Holy Week (week before Easter; 2019's Easter is Sunday, April 21), and then one episode a week, we would be at the same point as if we never had a break and instead started S22 on Saturday, March 2, 2019.

LilligantLewis

Bonnie stan
Wikipedia also calls them part of Ultra Adventures, which they definitely won't be.

LilligantLewis

Bonnie stan
SM090: Securing the Future!
"The Ultra Guardians are on a mission to save Poipole’s world, and
everyone and everything depends on them!"
This upcoming week's episode is the second straight generation where a 4-parter has ended with a title with the word "Future"

Last generation, XY93: All Eyes on the Future! was the end of the Anistar City 4-parter.

That 4-parter started on episode 90 while this one ends on episode 90.

LilligantLewis

Bonnie stan
News! On February 28th we are supposedly to be getting an announcement regarding season 22 from Disney and TPCI themselves.
where did you see this?

Vipsoccermaster

Whether or not you want to believe that is up to you. But I suppose we'll have to wait in three weeks for news on Season 22. The last episode of Season 21 airs on Saturday, February 23, 2019. Makes sense to have news the week after. We have to catch up to Japan, after all.

OshyHikari

c l a r i t y
So, it's confirmed that SM092 (Turning the Other Mask!) will be the finale for Season 21. SM093 will start Season 22 in the dub.

Season 22's title (and the final dubbed season for SM) is confirmed as Pokemon the Series Sun & Moon: Ultra Legends: https://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/S22

Lord Starfish

Fond of owls
Frickin' stole my PC box name...
TuXByoS.jpg

(No seriously. I've been using "Ultra legends!" as the name for my Legendary Pokémon/Ultra Beasts boxes ever since I got Sun & Moon.)

LilligantLewis

Bonnie stan
I believe this is the first time since episode
1000 last May that the official account has tweeted anything teasing the upcoming Saturday's episode -- it might also explain why last week wasn't the season finale if they wanted this episode to specifically air this week https://twitter.com/pokemon/status/1096130580238880768?s=21

LilligantLewis

Bonnie stan
I hope USA is not that far behind and follows in Canada's footsteps.

Trey pokes

I'm going to predict that the US might start either March 9th/March break or the 16th just in time before spring sets in.