• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dub Title Thread

NintenDuvo

You mean Nurse Joy right? She was Joy's original voice whilst Jenny's was Lee Quick.

Yes sorry i meant Nurse Joy, do you think Megan will be reprising her role for this character

Those curious about the full version of the new OP, it will be out on June 12th via Spotify and iTunes. The same day that S23 properly comes out on Netflix.

OMG finally Pokemon is doing what Beyblade Burst does and releases a full version of their themes, i still wish there was a full version for i wanna be a hero and Under the alolan moon

Lord Starfish

Fond of owls

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
When is the first episode to feature a Nurse Joy
I think it’s episode 6. While I’m hoping Megan reprises her role as Nurse Joy, I can also see her now playing Officer Jenny or Kikuna while Joy continues to be played by Michelle Knotz.

From the way they’ve been handling the dub, only new characters like Goh or Chloe are getting A-list VAs while returning characters are getting the same actors they had in the previous dubs

LilligantLewis

Bonnie stan
Glad to see Emily Jenness still in the cast. Please come back soon Dawn!
I literally thought of you everytime during SM that that blue-haired commentator floated on the Metagross.

EDIT: wow it's a Magnezone not a Metagross smh. Bad memory

KingMinun

Dawn/Sinnoh Fan!
I literally thought of you everytime during SM that that blue-haired commentator floated on the Metagross.

EDIT: wow it's a Magnezone not a Metagross smh. Bad memory
Haha, I work in a children’s home and get to hear her voice now and again when I hear them watching Yugi-oh

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
Canadian here. Looks like we are. So comes June 12th, we'll get episodes 5-12 instead.
Personally, I’m hoping they’ll air episode 13+ after that partly to see if they’ll go past Netflix’s plan to release 12 episodes every couple of months, and partly to see if they’ll air episodes 23-24 in case the anime doesn’t return in Japan until next year.

It’s most likely they’ll stop after episode 12, but it would be nice to see if they go past that

Last edited:

RetroPokeFan

PMJourneys003.ts_snapshot_35.07_2020.05.23_12.32.07.jpg
Episode 3 of Journeys sees another original VA coming back - Tara Sands (the original Bulbasaur and Mokuba).

PMJourneys003.ts_snapshot_35.08_2020.05.23_12.32.08.jpg
Also from what I heard it seems we get Emily Bauer (Emily Jenness) as Officer Jenny and both Billy Kametz and Erica Schroeder as the Rotom phones - Billy for Ash, Erica for Goh.

Also no screechy voices either... thank god.