• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dub Title Thread

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
Oh, joy. My ears will bleed something fierce because of episode 25. Better sooner than later.

(Unless it's Ryan "Komugi" Bartley.)
Let me guess, Lisa Ortiz's voice for a certain character that owns a jackal?

D

Deleted member 384931

May's Dutch voice actress is the same who voices Korinna in the Dutch dub, that is easy

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
Has no one mentioned here yet that we are getting 13 episodes of Journeys on Friday instead of 12? Sarah Natochenny confirmed it herself on her latest Instagram post!
I wasn’t even sure we were getting episodes 23-24

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
image.png

Guys, Sarah lied to us.

Or the company lied to us.

Either way, someone suffers.
Eh, I don’t mind all that much since I was perfectly fine with getting up to episode 24 before. If anything, that just makes me more excited for December/January knowing all the stuff that we’re going to get in episodes 25-36

Ryu Taylor

Unwavering beliefs. Richter Taylor is my name now.
Eh, I don’t mind all that much since I was perfectly fine with getting up to episode 24 before. If anything, that just makes me more excited for December/January knowing all the stuff that we’re going to get in episodes 25-36
Indeed. And that goes for me, too.
Also, I see the tendency to want to be mad at the dub for literally anything at all hasn't disappeared. One of these days, they'll be angry that no one in the dub is speaking Japanese.

RetroPokeFan

Second batch of episodes are now up on Netflix.

Some of the returning VA’s and newcomers to the show include Sean Schemmel (ep14), Amber May (ep15), Danielle McRae (ep15), Cedric L. Williams (eps16, 18), Jake Paque, Rebeka Thomas (ep18), Rob Morrison (Roger Callagy), Christian Banas (ep24) , Phillip Thompson (ep24) and Mike Pollock (ep24).