• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dub Title Thread

RetroPokeFan

OKAY Oleana’s voice actor is sickening. I wasn’t expecting her to sound like but well done.
Yeah, Jennifer Losi was really good as her. I just wish she had more to do in the arc so that she could get more material but maybe she and Rose will pop up again in the future.

SerGoldenhandtheJust

Deluded Dreamer
Did anyone hear the new dub opening for Pokemon Master Journeys? It's not as good as The Journey starts today (those were big shoes to fill) but I'd be lying if I said it isn't still amazing. I really love it although the Pokémon in the end sounds forced. The English dub openings really have been good so far. Wish Japanese openings would change songs as well

EmberFireTrainer

An anomaly
Did anyone hear the new dub opening for Pokemon Master Journeys? It's not as good as The Journey starts today (those were big shoes to fill) but I'd be lying if I said it isn't still amazing. I really love it although the Pokémon in the end sounds forced. The English dub openings really have been good so far. Wish Japanese openings would change songs as well
The Pokémon Master Journeys dub opening is good, but I honestly prefer The Journey Starts Today version better. It seems more upbeat and memorable to me. This new opening theme song might grow on me though, who knows.

Nonetheless, I am throughly excited to see the new set of episodes especially since I am probably one of the very very few people on here that only watches the dub lol.

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
And that's why they didn't use it

LilligantLewis

Bonnie stan
JN54 is the first title since XY46: The Clumsy Crier Quiets the Chaos! to feature a quadruple alliteration

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
I just realized why Ash’s Farfetch’d sounds so weird in the dub: it has a Mid-Atlantic accent (often used by rich, snooty characters) to fit it with its evolution into Sirfetch’d. They’re most likely going to ham it up even more once it evolves to match Sirfetch’d’s sophisticated knight gimmick