• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Duck Of Death! (a UU RMT)

mutantmango

A Rampaging Luvdisc
I decided to try out UU for a change. This team is mostly about wrecking as much havoc as possible before setting up for a Porygon-Z clean-up sweep. Without further ado...

AT A GLANCE

442.png
59.png
106.png
3.png
375.png
474.png

IN DEPTH

spiritomb.png

Rapist (Spiritomb) (M) @ Spooky Plate
Ability: Pressure
EVs: 244 HP/48 Atk/12 Spd/204 SAtk
Quiet nature (+SAtk, -Spd)
- Shadow Ball
- Hidden Power [Fighting]
- Shadow Sneak
- Pursuit

Spiritomb is here to smash stuff early on. I chose him because he is naturally bulky, and can gain perfect coverage with Shadow Ball and HP Fighting. Shadow Sneak hits those Sash abusers and Pursuit for those to scared to face Spiritomb and resort to fleeing.

---
arcanine.png

DoggyStyle (Arcanine) (M) @ Life Orb
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 120 HP/152 Atk/236 Spd
Adamant nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- Flare Blitz
- Extremespeed
- Morning Sun
- Iron Head

Physical attacking Arcanine w/ Life Orb. Pretty self explanatory. Morning Sun heals off Flare Blitz and LO recoil. Iron Head to hit Rock/Gorund types who'd otherwise wall me. Takes Fire attack aimed at Venusaur pretty well.

---

hitmonlee.png

Penisless (Hitmonlee) (M) @ Leftovers
Ability: Limber
EVs: 252 HP/252 Atk/6 SDef
Adamant nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- Bulk Up
- Mach Punch
- Sucker Punch
- Bullet Punch

I saw this set somewhere, can't remember where. Semi-Bulky Hitmonlee. Bulk Up on the switch and hit with the appropriate priority move.

---

venusaur.png

Fat **** (Venusaur) (F) @ Black Sludge
Ability: Overgrow
EVs: 252 HP/6 Def/252 SDef
Calm nature (+SDef, -Atk)
- Sleep Powder
- Sludge Bomb
- Energy Ball
- Leech Seed

Standard support Venusaur. You all know what it does and how it works.

---

metang.png

**** Grabber (Metang) @ Light Clay
Ability: Clear Body
EVs: 252 HP/128 Def/128 SDef
Careful nature (+SDef, -SAtk)
- Reflect
- Light Screen
- Meteor Mash
- Stealth Rock

Dual Screen Metang. I wanted to see how Metagross's little brother fared in UU, and he does really well. He almost always gets both screens up, which helps Porygon-Z massively. Stealth Rocks are there just in case I feel like it or if I have a spare turn. Mash so I'm not screwed over by Taunt.

---

porygonZ.png

Dildo Wannabe (Porygonz) @ Salac Berry
Ability: Adaptability
EVs: 4 HP/252 Spd/128 SAtk/124 SDef
Modest nature (+SAtk, -Atk)
- Substitute
- Nasty Plot
- Tri Attack
- Thunderbolt

The star of the show. With both screens up I can get a sub off and take a hit easily, Nasty Plotting when I can. The two moves hit everything for neutral damage in UU except Rotom, iirc. With Adaptability it's unstoppable. This Poke alone has taken me from 5-1 down into a 1-0 win.

---

So there it is. Any advice is greatly appreciated, and I'll be willing to change anything if it is incredibly outclassed by something.

Credit for the images to Arkeis.

Last edited:

mutantmango

A Rampaging Luvdisc
Bump. I could really do with some rates please.

calze6

Reclaiming da ladder
I'd give pory dark pulse for ghost coverage. Uxie kinda does metang's job better. Hitmonto does lee's job better too.

Big Beluga

u r a fatty
Honestly there is an even better poke that does the same thing Hitmonlee does, and that is his brudda Hitmontop. Hitmontop already is a reasonably bulky pokemon in UU, and has decent attack at 95, but those aren't even the main reasons to use it over Hitmonlee. The main reason is that nifty ability Technician. Now all those priorty moves you were using on Lee, can go to Top and be boosted 1.5 times, and you will be able to sweep a lot better. Just use the same set you have a on Lee and put it on Top.

mutantmango

A Rampaging Luvdisc
Okay, I will test out both the suggested Pokes. Thanks, any more rates would be very helpful.