• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Ducktales (2017) Ends Run On Third Season

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.

This is utterly disgusting. This show is incredible, I don't even have the heart to say one episode is worse than the others because they all are just wonderful, and this is the closest we have to a modern Mickey Mouse half-an-hour deal. People have said the move to Disney XD is what killed this (like how it killed Wander Over Yonder).

It's way more disgusting crap like Player Select is still allowed to live.

Red and Blue

Oh that's such a shame. Ever since I got Disney+ a month ago I've been getting into the reboot. And now it's ending :(

The Mega Champion

Wow.

Just wow.

What utter BS.

I hope the series can have closure.

Disney clearly doesn't know how to treat their shows that are actually good. Seems like another channel I know.......... *coughCNcough*

Gamzee Makara

Flirtin' With Disaster
Seems like setup for Darkwing Duck as a spinoff.

But still...

Come on now Disney, is David Tennant too pricey now?

Is the lack of quantity hurting your bottom line?

Oh wait...

This is a cut related to the Theme Parks Division not having enough revenue, isn't it?

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
Honestly, I had a feeling Ducktales was ending soon partly because of the season’s main arc of FOWL trying to stop the Duck family, and partly because there have been several episodes that hinted at the possibility of Scrooge retiring & passing the torch to the kids. It sucks either way but at the very least it seems like the Ducktales have known about this for a while & will be able to properly wrap up the series on their own terms.

I’m just hoping that either the news about Seth Rogen’s studio handling the Darkwing Duck reboot is wrong or that the series will still be a continuation of “Let’s Get Dangerous” & Frank Agones will somehow be involved

Last edited:

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
Ah, yes. Yet another good show unceremoniously killed off too soon because of corporate nonsense. At least Amphibia still has another season.

Frozocrone

Miraculous!
Life is like a hurricane, here in, Disney
Player Select is the best, keep on, repeat
/s

I admittedly haven't seen much of Ducktales but watching two clips of Player Select and Ducktales side by side, you can tell which one has superior writing and care behind it.

Ducktales theme song is hella dope too.

The Mega Champion

Life is like a hurricane, here in, Disney
Player Select is the best, keep on, repeat
/s

I admittedly haven't seen much of Ducktales but watching two clips of Player Select and Ducktales side by side, you can tell which one has superior writing and care behind it.

Ducktales theme song is hella dope too.

tbh... I don't know how the hell they are getting away with stealing clips from YouTuber videos, badly editing them together, and putting it on TV like it's some sort of show.

Guess that means YouTube is free source now!!!!!!!!

Wait a minute................ o_O

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
Ah, yes. Yet another good show unceremoniously killed off too soon because of corporate nonsense. At least Amphibia still has another season.
There’s also The Owl House & Big City Greens, and Mollie McGee looks pretty good

Last edited: