• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Duel Terminal - Vairon Descends!!

Chimchar15

Here's a link to the page.

http://shriek.twoday.net/stories/6193065/#comments

New archetypes include Gemkinghts, Veryon, and Laval.

I like the Gemknights. With more support they can definitly be tier 1. They already have search power, and the fusions aren't bad, especially Gemknight Rubys. I can definitely see myslf using this archetype, and the fusion spell card is just awesome. Although my only question is what is Varion?

Last edited:

Ash-kid

Ash-kid
I also like the Gemkinghts, It comes out in April. Varion, I don't know what it is. it's a new card or something?

Shine

Psyched Up
Staff member
I think Vairon/Veyron will be yet another new archetype - or a new card (like how 1 card, Trishula, has a DT set named after it)

And oh, Laval Greater and Laval Warrior are nice.

Chimchar15

The Lavals are fire(which I suspected) and they look okay. I hope we see more of them though beause right now they just look tier 3 to me.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
It seems like there's already enough Fire archetypes in the game (Volcanics and Flamvells), wonder why they've added another possible one (Laval). Looks like they're recycling some ideas now.

Shine

Psyched Up
Staff member
^
You forgot Juracs. That's both a Dino Archetype AND a FIRE archetype :p

cybermew

A la lune!
It seems like there's already enough Fire archetypes in the game (Volcanics and Flamvells), wonder why they've added another possible one (Laval). Looks like they're recycling some ideas now.

Wait. You're on a Pokemon forum and you're complaining about idea recycling...

BRAIN FREEEEEZE.

Raiburuto

~Grammar Nazi

Recycling one of the main elements? One of the main parts of the game? :\

Wha...?

All attributes have archtypes...

Chimchar15

Fusion Weapon really makes the Gemknights awesome. I already making a deck list for them. These Gemknights are awesome.

BassGS

pretty cool, I'll probably play test them, but my main deck never changes anyways, it's always Spellcasters, so many Spellcaster variations ^^