• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Duel Terminal Varion Descends!

Chimchar15

Well since I couldn't find the old thread for this I made a new one. The full list for this duel terminal is out now. http://shriek.twoday.net/stories/6253468/ Three new archetypes are introduced which includes the Varions, Gemknights, and the Lavals. I think all these archetypes are great and I do want to try out all of them. At first it was mainly the Gemknights but now I have some interest in the Lavals. They look pretty decent and they look like they would be fun to play. I know there very similar in play style to most fire decks, but cool nonetheless.

Edit: I call Lavallord Judgment.

Last edited:

~Sirnight~

Come along, dear
Lavals feel unecessary, though the art on their Synchros is awesome, the smaller of which makes for a Debris Level 5 target, long as you can get a level 1 Fire. Ooooh. Volcanic Shell.

Also a Light, Fairy, good, archtype based on equips is orgasmic. The fact that Gemiknights can recycle their fusion card bumps them up too.