• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Duelist Pack Yugi V.2

cybermew

A la lune!
Is yugioh still that popular?
wow I never even thought that people still play it.
I havent played eversince 4th grade.

Biggest TCG in the world.

Run by one of the biggest companies in the world.

Shonen Jumps
Nationals.
Euros.
Worlds.

Top price for a card - £2000 (Dark End Dragon - Shonen Jump Prize Card)

Bit of a different game from the one you played in 4th grade.

Skater Trainer

Like a Boss
Is yugioh still that popular?
wow I never even thought that people still play it.
I havent played eversince 4th grade.

Why even post if you don't play?

It's popular, it will always be popular. Yu-Gi-Oh! is still popular because its fun and is always evolving into a better game. I mean if Magic the Gathering is still popular after all these years, why noy Yu-Gi-Oh! if its not as old as magic. Also when you play a game where cards can be bought and sold for well over a couple hundred dollars and two hundred dollars is inexpensive for a good deck, that shows that this game is still being play and is in high demand. So please don't go posting spam comments on threads when you don't even play or don't contribute.

Tropios

':o Me is stinky??'
im gonna buy some packs + the new spelcaster deck for my magicians deck!

Kakashi-Sharingan Warrior

Worst. Pack. Ever.

It doesn't even have a card like Snipe Hunter that CDIP had.

Erm...this isn't a new set, this is just 30 cards that Yugi used in the T.V. show, hence the 'Duelist Pack Yugi'.

It's actually an amazing duelist pack =3 I'm interested in the new alt. arts

~Sirnight~

Come along, dear
We're getting the creator-drawn DM art most likely, which is cool. Summoned Skull though is probably the same as in the Anniversary pack, so, meh.

Mirror Force of course is a jerk to get. Holo Sorcerer is kinda cool though.

cybermew

A la lune!
Erm...this isn't a new set, this is just 30 cards that Yugi used in the T.V. show, hence the 'Duelist Pack Yugi'.

It's actually an amazing duelist pack =3 I'm interested in the new alt. arts

I know it isn't a new set.

And I'm saying it's a bad set, up there with DP Chazz and CDIP.

And by the Snipe comment, I meant one card that makes the set at least buyable.

Clamps

Warning: Jokes!
sorry to dissapoint you but they're using the dark magician art from spellcasters judgement. but summoned skull got a new art.
http://discountanimetoys.com/yu-gi-...ngle-foil-cards-yugioh-duelist-pack-yugi.html

That Summoned Skull is actually old.
[IMG200]http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/yugioh/images/f/fb/SummonedSkullL3-JP-UR.jpg[/IMG200]
Like, original card design old.

Well, at least we finally get that cool Polymerization, and I can finally get a Marshmallon. Shame they didn't give us Chimera and Berfomet though.

Kakashi-Sharingan Warrior

Bah...stupid reusing artwork

Also, that Summoned Skull looks freakin' epic

Korobooshi Kojiro

Funnnngaaaaa
I've hear rumours that apparently Beformet and Chimera will be included in the TCG version of one of the main boosters.

I'm upset at no Magnet Warriors. I love those little dudes. I still have the promo ones from Duelist of the Roses though, so that's cool.

But hey, a Yugi Duelist Pack was more of an attempt at nostalgia than gameplay imo, and I guess they succeeded.

Skater Trainer

Like a Boss
I like this duelist pack, time to get some cheap mirror forces and marshmallons(never had a copy of ether, I was broke ok?!)

Summon Skull looks amazing.

PkmnmstrJJ

That Duelist pack looks pretty disapointing. Except for the Atl art cards. Mirror Force Buster blader (I dont got one) and big shield Gardna(Ive always wanted to play that guy)

I might go buy some packs...

Raiburuto

~Grammar Nazi
How annoying...

Konami couldn't of even done the cards Yugi used but aren't in print anymore, i.e. the Magnets...

Flygon3X

The sunset skies...
Konami couldn't of even done the cards Yugi used but aren't in print anymore, i.e. the Magnets...

Well, that still makes the Magnet Warriors in high demand. At least I already have all 3 magnet warriors + Valkyrion.

The new art of polymerization? That's more of... the REALLY old art used in the original yu-gi-oh. But I got to say, that looks a lot more better than the other version.