• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Duelist Pack Yugi V.2

Kakashi-Sharingan Warrior

Last edited:

SmartD

I'm suprised no one has replied yet. But anyway, I got to ge this pack. I never owned a DMG or a Marshmallon before, and I really should.

Short Wing

Home of the Braviary

SmartD

More info:
King's Knight
Queen's Knight
Joker's Knight(?)
Stronghold The Moving Fortress
Sword's of Revealing Light
Polymerization (Alternate art)
Exchange

I think it's supposed to say Jack's Knight, but anyway, it's starting to look interesting.

Short Wing

Home of the Braviary
More info:
King's Knight
Queen's Knight
Joker's Knight(?)
Stronghold The Moving Fortress
Sword's of Revealing Light
Polymerization (Alternate art)
Exchange

I think it's supposed to say Jack's Knight, but anyway, it's starting to look interesting.
Joker's knight?, I think you're right ^ it's supposed to be Jack's knight, but maybe it could be Arcana knight Joker (doubtful) I would have preferred the Magnet Monsters to the three knights, but what can you do?
I like the alt art of Polymerization, but why Exchange?, I know Yugi used it a couple times, but it seems odd.

Last edited:

Raiburuto

~Grammar Nazi
Joker's knight?, I think you're right ^ it's supposed to be Jack's knight, but maybe it could be Arcana knight Joker (doubtful) I would have preferred the Magnet Monsters to the three knights, but what can you do?
I like the alt art of Polymerization, but why Exchange?, I know Yugi used it a couple times, but it seems odd.

I want the Magnets! I need Valkyrion dammit!

But if it means we get the Knights and their Fusion instead...:p

Alloute

Not Banned
Oh wow!!

But this is kind of late no? Yugioh ended in Japan is 2004 and in the US in 2006, so if we go by US time, they are roughly 3 years late....

Too bad I no longer collect the cards.

~Sirnight~

Come along, dear
Oh wow!!

But this is kind of late no? Yugioh ended in Japan is 2004 and in the US in 2006, so if we go by US time, they are roughly 3 years late....

Too bad I no longer collect the cards.

Umlol? The anime isn't over, they've made two diferent series and ar on a third. The series with Yugi might be over, but he's still an obvious icon of the franchise.

Alloute

Not Banned
Umlol? The anime isn't over, they've made two diferent series and ar on a third. The series with Yugi might be over, but he's still an obvious icon of the franchise.

No, I am talking about Yu-Gi-Oh, with Yugi, Atem, etc.

NOT Yu-Gi-Oh GX or 5D's :/

Hey guys, more cards:

http://shriektcg.twoday.net/stories/5392265/

Mirror Force is an Ultra >>

Also, Alt. Art Polymerization = awesome

Thanks for posting, very nice ^_^

Last edited:

Well, they did the Retro Pack 1 and 2 in Europe, and Dark Legends in America. I guess they are doing these to appeal to the older fans, or those who think schools about card games and card games on motorbikes is ridiculous....c'mon, the world's fate being decided by a card game was hard to believe as it is.

Also, by making Duelist Packs of YGO: DM characters, it gives a good opportunity to reprint a lot of sought after cards that were used by the characters.

Raiburuto

~Grammar Nazi
For **** sake, when will Konami get it?!

Mirror Force needs an easy to get reprint! Stop holding out on us!

#@##$##$@^#^#^!!!

:mad:

There goes my hopes of MF being a common or rare getting shot down.

I already have one but I wanted them for trade bait.

CrossTheRoad

Incoming 8th Grader
Is yugioh still that popular?
wow I never even thought that people still play it.
I havent played eversince 4th grade.