• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Duels of Hope Sign-ups

StrangeStar

The year is 2150 and the ozone layer has depleted causing the atmospehere too release all the oxygen. Luckily scientist where able to make an artificial atmosphere. Sadly after two years of the artificial atmosphere being there a third of Earth's energy was used too keep it stable. Then when it seemed all was loss scientist went into an unexplored cave, and found a new type of crystal that gave off an immerse energy they called them Ene-gems, so the scientist decided to fuse this energy with nuclear energy. So after some testing they let the energy run, but something went wrong and the energy destroyed the Galagos Islands. That's when the president decided that this energy needed to be conphiscated and sealed away for good. Unfortunetly one of the scientist knew where to find the crystals. After three months of planning he was able too sneak in and get the energy away. Then he was able too escape into the Earth's underground where he tried those same experiments over again three years later.

They say "that within death comes new life", but how can that be true in this world of hate, anger, and selfishness. Five years ago in the year 2155, a scientist decided to play around with some illegal energy and ended up sending a nuclear shockwave through the Earth's crust causing what we call a "nuclear nova" and it destroyed most cities, killed millions of innocent people, and recreating a nuclear atmosphere. Unfortunatly all the survivors had gone through molecular changes giving them powers, but my abilities are a special case I am able to control molecules and manipulate them any way I want making me a god. With the world being a nuclear wasteland I decide to take advantage of the situation, so I created an orginzation and took control of this world. My quest is to destroy any resistance, make others feel the pain I have, and recreate this world in my image to where I will be eternally happy, you know what they say no pain no gain. only the foolish would try to stop me. My name is Spector and I am your maker.

Rules- We are going to try to make this a PG-13 rating so keep the language and gore to a mininum
:No hata the playa
:No controlling what happens to other players
:Follow rules 1-3

Follow my sign-up as an example-
Name:Nova Age:18 Gender:Male Powers: Pyrokinetic,able to turn any part of his body to fire

Bio: He was 13 when the incident happened, grew up in what used too be L.A., then left for life on the road fighting for survival against other victims gone rogue. He goes by Nova because of his powers, and due to he lost memory too his past.

Personality: Does seem like he is rejectful and dark-hearted, but does have deep emotions for his friends. He never backs down from a fight and is willing too make the ultimate sacrifice if needed. If angered to much he will go on uncontrolable rampeges.

Description: Has red eyes(has a scar under the right one), wears a black hoodie, a necklace with a crystal on it, jeans with holes in the knees,
and black sneakers.

Hope you join and have fun playing

RaZoR LeAf

Night Terror
The year is 2150 and the ozone layer has depleted causing the atmospehere too release all the oxygen. Luckily scientist where able to make an artificial atmosphere. Sadly after two years of the artificial atmosphere being there a third of Earth's energy was used too keep it stable. Then when it seemed all was loss scientist went into an unexplored cave, and found a new type of crystal that gave off an immerse energy they called them Ene-gems, so the scientist decided to fuse this energy with nuclear energy.

That seems very quick and convenient, that when all hope is fading, suddenly there's an unexplored cave (why is it unexplored, where is it that has made it so hard or difficult to find?) with the answer to the world energy crisis just sitting in it.

So after some testing they let the energy run, but something went wrong and the energy destroyed the Galagos Islands. That's when the president decided that this energy needed to be conphiscated and sealed away for good. Unfortunetly one of the scientist knew where to find the crystals. After three months of planning he was able too sneak in and get the energy away. Then he was able too escape into the Earth's underground where he tried those same experiments over again three years later.

After almost 150 years, the American Government is still putting important and highly dangerous things under lock and key where anyone can steal them, instead of dropping them into the ocean where nobody can reach them?

They say "that within death comes new life", but how can that be true in this world of hate, anger, and selfishness. Five years ago in the year 2155, a scientist decided to play around with some illegal energy and ended up sending a nuclear shockwave through the Earth's crust causing what we call a "nuclear nova" and it destroyed most cities, killed millions of innocent people, and recreating a nuclear atmosphere.

You mean five years later surely.

Unfortunatly all the survivors had gone through molecular changes giving them powers, but my abilities are a special case I am able to control molecules and manipulate them any way I want making me a god. With the world being a nuclear wasteland I decide to take advantage of the situation, so I created an orginzation and took control of this world. My quest is to destroy any resistance, make others feel the pain I have, and recreate this world in my image to where I will be eternally happy, you know what they say no pain no gain. only the foolish would try to stop me. My name is Spector and I am your maker.

If you're going to suddenly switch to a character speaking, you should really write the whole plot as if it is the character telling it. Switching like that is very confusing for the casual reader, and may put them off. Also, after a massive nuclear fallout that has killed millions (should be billions really) destroyed cities and covered the planet in a nuclear winter, is there really time to make an 'organisation'? And what's to control? There'd be no government to take over, money would be pointless, the only thing left would be the people, and if you're facing death every day, what's a maniacal overlord going to do to scare them more?

Bio: He was 13 when the incident happened, grew up in what used too be L.A., then left for life on the road fighting for survival against other victims gone rogue. He goes by Nova because of his powers, and due to he lost memory too his past.

Personality: Does seem like he is rejectful and dark-hearted, but does have deep emotions for his friends. He never backs down from a fight and is willing too make the ultimate sacrifice if needed. If angered to much he will go on uncontrolable rampeges.

Description: Has red eyes(has a scar under the right one), wears a black hoodie, a necklace with a crystal on it, jeans with holes in the knees,
and black sneakers.

Hope you join and have fun playing

The RPG Rules require 4-5 lines for each of these fields. I'm interested in how a boy who can turn any part of his body into flame has a set of clothes that's not only burn free, but appears to be in pristine condition after several years of nuclear winter.