• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Due's and Don'ts! (233)

Champion Jared 14

This is where, I believe Pikachu was at it's peak in uninterrupted power...in Johto...no restarts...It's Thunder/Bolt attacks could raise boulders from the ground in these episodes...Great to see Delibird, and Team Rocket...lol had to re-join Team Rocket.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
I wish Team Rocket was allowed to keep that Delibird.
They should have had Wendy be a re-occuring character too.

This is one of my favourite episodes! Delibird is so epic, humoristic, awesome and hilarious! Present is a nice and cool move! Jessie, James and Meowth should have kept Delibird, Delibird should belong to James and get a Wobbuffet-like role! XD

10/10.

7threst

Yeah, this episode was really great to watch. After seeing two episodes focused on the egg and Phanpy, this was really a great variation and the focus on Team Rocket and Delibird was lol. And Wendy really has some "issues" if she's mad about something that minuscule lol.

Blessed

A good TR episode, it was nice seeing how they were winning for once owning the twerps. Delibird looks good on their team too, they should have kept it, I liked it. The old lady was really funny, I was surprised she was a Rocket Scout. Lastly, I thought Wendy had some serious issues. I got a laugh at how Jessie said she didn't even like smoothies.

Haha. It was hilarious to see Victreebel run after James when he sent it out, then it chomped onto Jessie. xD That Thunder Pikachu did was amazing. I know a certain girl who would agree with me on this one

NPT

Just a member
This was an OK episode, but it had some funny moments....

-The "footballbomb" game between TRio and the gang at the beginning.

- Delibird's present healing Pikachu instead of hurting him more.

- Victreebel running after James and chomping Jessie all of sudden. xD

- Team Rocket getting a lot of bills instead of getting bonus.

It's good to see Team Rocket thinking about stop chasing after Ash's Pikachu and cathing new Pokémon for a while, too bad they never stopped chasing after Pikachu throughout the Johto, Hoenn and Sinnoh saga. :/

KJC

Did anyone else notice that Meowth said "If that's the Democratic way I'm voting Republican"? I guess that was a dub edit.

Last edited:
Episodes that focus on TR more than 'the twerps' are always fun to watch, because it's a nice change from what we normally see. :)

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
I liked learning more about Team Rocket's membership here and that vengeful Team Rocket lady who disliked Jessie was funny ha ha. Seeing Delibird help Team Rocket and attack Ash's group was pretty cool too. :3

Gillachu

Banned
I liked learning more about Team Rocket's membership here and that vengeful Team Rocket lady who disliked Jessie was funny ha ha. Seeing Delibird help Team Rocket and attack Ash's group was pretty cool too. :3

Delibird's Present healing Pikachu was such a cop out though.

Musashi~

Fiery Destroyer! <3
The most memorable episode of master quest!I laughed a lot.Wendy's revenge for the smoothie was funny.It was cool to see Delibird!Overall a very enjoyable episode. 9.5/10. :D

JudySpell

Banned
Odd how the TRio's membership had expired without them even knowing. I liked Delibird though. He was entertaining. 8/10

Wednesdayz

Meowth fanatic
Omg this was one of my favorite Team Rocket based episodes. I loved the part when they were fighting and blaming each other for their failures lol.

ZilverLox

Banned
I don't remember much about this episode, the only major thing that comes to mind when I see the title is the fact that that one TR woman got super pissed off over the fruit smoothie. And I also remember that Jessie, James, and Meowth were recruited by the Delibird woman because they'd been dropped from Team Rocket without even realizing it.