• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Due's and Don'ts! (233)

Leonhart

Imagineer
It was great to see how Musashi, Kojirou, and Nyasu discovered that their membership within the Rocket-dan had expired, and watching them almost defeat Pikachu using the Rocket-dan scout's Delibird was fun. In the end however, they still lost and got a huge bill from Musashi's enemy, Jinjii.

Shayuin

Banned
How did TR not know that their membership needed to be renewed? You'd think that they would have found out when they had contact with Cassidy and Butch in the Whirl Islands.

Leonhart

Imagineer
To this day, I wish that Jinjii had become a recurring character since she was interesting. She had personality much like Yamato, and her vendetta against Musashi would've been a fun gag.

Daizy

I call you honey
So we saw the inner workings of Team Rocket's recruitment, which is hilarious to me since most viewers are likely not to know what human resources are. Delibird was such a beast too.

Leonhart

Imagineer
I admit that I didn't even expect Delibird to show up again after this episode since he seemed like a gag character here whose main purpose was to deliver messages.

I liked that Ash and his group didn't have much to do here and instead we got to see how Team Rocket operates. I never expected Delibird to have such a big role in the show before this episode but as we know it would appear in some future episodes from now on to keep tabs on Jessie, James and Meowth. I also found it funny how Delibird's final Present attack actually healed Ash's Pikachu.

LMAO THE FOOTBALL MOTTO IS LEGENDARY (I want TRio to do a hockey one) and it was hilarious when they all pointed fingers at each other. Delibird is done with your ****.

KittyDitty

I really loved how this was one of those few episodes completely focused on TRio and we get to see Delibird appear for the 1st time

yaris5

Did Delibird ever appear after AG? I can't recall if it was in DP at all and it obviously wouldn't appear after that