• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dumb NPC moments.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Inchtall

Back in Black....2
That Fisherman in R/S/E thatb calls himself the Water expert, but he only has three Magikarps.

The Policemen/women who have a Growlithe that only uses Oder Slueth a couple hundred times in a row.

Pokenoob3.14

Lord of the noobs
In the Batle Tower double battle, the opponent had out dusclops and swellow. I got swellow down to about 1 hp, and the dusclops used will-o-wisp on swellow, killing it at the end of the turn.

Wow, just wow.

FireTheAbsolLord

Bad Username
When I OHKO a Gym leader...or just about anyone's Pokemon team because I spam super effective moves. (Like Normal-type comes out, Feraligatr uses Brick Break or something. Or just spamming Surf on Giovanni in LG/FR)

sanae

stop trying to be god ☆
Or when any of the people want to see ''big pokemon''. It's so stupid and perverted its funny.

Meta Ridley

Space Pirate Leader
When you beat your rival repeatedly in HG/SS and he always claims that you're a weakling and makes you out to not be as good as him.

I JUST BEAT YOU

When you beat your rival repeatedly in HG/SS and he always claims that you're a weakling and makes you out to not be as good as him.

I JUST BEAT YOU

I think that's due to their lack of attention.

Superjohnny

In FR/LG, the guy that you have to follow when you try to leave pewter city. I can imagine what would happen if this happened...

Trainer with lvl 100 pokemon walks by

Boy: Go get the boulderbadge!

Boy drags him over to pewter gym.

Hehe.

sanae

stop trying to be god ☆
I think in Emerald, there's a town that you say a phrase and everyone talks about it. (Don't hate on me, Hoenn is my least familiar region) An overused phrase is Adult Toys if you're picking up what I'm putting down...

On that note, the lady in Sunyshore that gives out ribbons is pretty funny when you give her the word arteries lol.

Game Maker

Memento Mori
In D/P/Pt, when the Roughneck Kirby decides to battle you... with a Cleffa.

XD Mewtwo

Void#ZX0
One time when I was going though the right side of Unova, I got into a battle with one of the npcs, their first pokemon was a buneary, it out sped my Samurott but it used Healing Wish on the first turn.

Aztec_Blaziken

Back to WiFi Battles
in emerald, when brawly's meditite tries to set up a Focus Punch multiple times while im flinching it to death with wing attack

pokemon1996

<-- I will get'em
When fighting your rival in HGSS, you send out Bayleef and he sends out Quilava. He never once used anything other than Leer and Smokescreen. I just Poisoned him and waited for him to use a fire type attack on me. It never happened.

Kim62

Hello
When the man you trade a Raichu for an Electrode in Red says the Raichu evolved.

???

That's what happens when you use the translated text from Japanese Pokemon Blue in the english versions of Green and Red. Things get mixed up.

Also, this reminds me. In Pokemon Yellow, a guy in the Department store says that Copycat lives in Cerulean City while she lives in Saffron City.

I think in Emerald, there's a town that you say a phrase and everyone talks about it. (Don't hate on me, Hoenn is my least familiar region) An overused phrase is Adult Toys if you're picking up what I'm putting down...

Hey, I remember that. Once people were talking about what crazy things you can get them to say and when I was trying combos I found that. When I told people that they told me I was sick. Good times.

Status
Not open for further replies.