• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dun Dun Dun- Fanarts :D

HakuBlue

Up and away
* All works have been drawn on Paint (with a mouse) and colored with PhotosShop (CS) - Yes, I take requests, click on the image link in my siggie.

MOST RECENT UPDATE:
HIKARU:
Hikaru_Ablaze_by_hakublue.png

Hinata:
Hinata_Chibi___Crayola_Rainbow_by_hakublue.png

Chi:
chiinprogressi.png

Ruby&Sapphire
rubysapphireplush.png

I'll post some other stuff depending on the feedback I get, so post like crazy (with in the rules of course xp).

FOR PETE'S SAKE, LEAVE A COMMENT! T~T

Last edited:
Nyaa~ Those are very cute drawings
I really love the Hinata rainbow and the chibis in your recent update.

Very good job

HakuBlue

Up and away
OMG, I'm getting comments, thanks you guys!
I'm soooo glad everyone liked Hinata, and although she's a WIP I still pimped her out as much as I could, which is really evident when you see the other WIP's lol. for pokeaidmissy: sometimes, I color at night, so by the end, I somehow always lose all my focusing powers and tend to overlooks such things, though I'm getting better at it xD. As for the WIP's I too want to see them finished, but for some reason I haven't gotten in the mood to finish (which is really important, cause otherwise I generally don't like the outcomes of planned-out coloring/linearts- don't know why though) but eventually they'll be here, I promise c:

Anyways, here's another WIP (sort of, that was also, pimped out like Hinata). Unfortunately though, I don't think the real finished piece for this one won't even get started until a looooooooooooooooooooooooooong time so don't expect to see it any time soon (the rest I'm sure that with in a month or so, you'll see them slowly making their way here).

She's Hikaru from CLAMP'S Magic Knight Rayearth, but this one however was scanned.
-link
Hikaru_Ablaze_by_hakublue.png

Commentary: I effed up her hand and lips, and forgot her headress, but since I scanned it after noticing these details, I was too pressed by time to fix all that. As a side note, I switched the colors of her outfit, cause I thought it'd look better.
P.S: yes, I drew it on notebook paper, and I regret it sooo much, but I tried to clean it up as much possible (though it was too tiring, and I failed in the end). Enjoy.