• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dunder Mifflin Pokemon Company, Inc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

kaiser soze

Reading ADWD
Thanks for fixing.

I'm interested in the Druddigon and Lillipup if they're also shiny and flawless. The Glibe (although I would have preferred Jolly) and Psyduck look interesting too.

Also I still can't trade for about another week, fair warning.

evan0913

Hi Kaiser, I have to say sorry again about the earlier issue, I am new and never knew u could use the edit button like that, learnt something :)
Unfortuantly Druddigon and Lillipup are not shiny :'( Breed them my self, they have like 4 31s, I can't RNG...
I also wish the Gible is jolly lol.
I am fine to trade in a week, u have so many good pokes I can think more about it too :)
But at the moment is this okay? My Gible and Psyduck for ur Timburr and Shellder?

Thanks

kaiser soze

Reading ADWD
OK, but for clarity's sake, what are Glibe's and Psyduck's IV spreads?

Also I'll possibly throw in a third one for the Druddigon and Lilipup with a Choice Band and Specs.

evan0913

Okay,
Gible, Adamant, 31/31/31/31/31/31
Psyduck, Timid 31/31/31/31/31/31

Thanks for ur generous offer, I will attach a choice band to Druddigon and a Specs to Lillipup. Do u need a Scarf? I can give that to u as well.

Can I get timburr, shellder and larvitar?

Cheers

Last edited:

kaiser soze

Reading ADWD
Sounds good. I already have a Scarf, but I've been trying to save BP for other stuff (eventually I need the TMs).

kaiser soze

Reading ADWD
Haha no problem. Could make for a good Choice Scarf rage quit inducer user on random matchups.

kaiser soze

Reading ADWD
Hi im interested in your Shiny flawless Growlithe
i have male egg move pokes like Ferroseeds with leech seed, stealth rock and Spikes, Timid Deinos with Dark pulse and Earth power to offer
I pretty much only trade my flawless pokemon for other flawless pokemon, do you have any?

Also it's impossible for Ferroseed to have Spikes, Leech Seed, and Stealth Rocks together, if that's what you're offering.

Orion29

i have a shiny snorlax. and the only thing i want is a shaymin or a jirachi. well i was seeing the list, i would just want a mew or a victini. but i think they are too much for a shiny.

Last edited:

kaiser soze

Reading ADWD
i have a shiny snorlax. and the only thing i want is a shaymin or a jirachi.
I do have some normal Shaymins/Jirachis, but I need to transfer them over to my Black game and do legitimacy checks first. They should be ready in two weeks or so.

EDIT: I have a few Mews too (besides the FAL2010 one) but they're in the same boat. And I want to do legitimacy checks on the Victinis first, just in case. They pass the eyeball test, but there's a lot more than that.

Orion29

i just want them to fill my pokedex. i'm a newbie in this stuff. so i'm pulling all the stops to get as many pokemons as i can get. i really just want them shiny or not.

kaiser soze

Reading ADWD
If you just want the dex entries I do offer assistance with that (check services), but you must have already traded with me to be eligible. I do remember the times when I needed some dex trades to finish mine. However I'm still not able to trade for one more week, so if time's an issue feel free to check out other shops.

Last edited:

Orion29

I apologize if it sounded like i was trying to rush things over. I will wait a week and then come back. thanks for the attention.

Orion29

what do you mean by evolutionary items?(because if i have them i will trade them.

and i have a serperior level 100 that has iv 24/31/31/31/22. does it interest you.

ManiacalBabalu

Probably an evolutionary item or two. However they're lower on my priority list, and as you can tell from the above posts it will take some time to get them trade-ready.

Alrighty, sounds good. Lemme know when you're ready to trade. Any evolutionary items in specific you're interested in?

kaiser soze

Reading ADWD
An item that induces evolution, like Water stone, Metal Coat, or Razor Fang. What I want exactly depends on what I'm doing in-game; I might make a post saying "I need a ___ stone, I'll breed you something."

I'm more liberal with the LI Victinis because I managed to snag a lot of them off of the GTS back in March and April. And they're already on my Black game. I'm going to be a little more strict for the other events, given my limited supply and the fact that they're still in my 4th gen games.

Alrighty, sounds good. Lemme know when you're ready to trade. Any evolutionary items in specific you're interested in?
Standby for something specific, but I will need at least a Razor Claw.

Status
Not open for further replies.