• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dunder Mifflin Pokemon Company, Inc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

pagongster55

interested in a trade

I know you said you'd get back to me about trading me for some of my DW females. I just noticed that your list of pending trades is quickly growing and I was worried you'd get all the DW females you wanted before I could get a chance to trade with you. I am interested in your Larvesta, Scrafty, Excadrill, and Growlithe. Would you mind looking through my shop and picking so I can get on your pending list?

kaiser soze

Reading ADWD
Added new rule to shop:

If you offer any of my flawless pokemon in your shop, you must give me credit. All you really need to do is say something like "Kaiser Soze's Scrafty" or "trade from Kaiser Soze."

*Personal note for record with pagpngster55*
Growlithe, Larvesta, Scrafty for:
- Barboach
- Shellos
- Staravia
- Remoraid
- Skarmory
- Miltank
- Sudowodo
- Feebas
- Clamperl

Biosci

I got a HP Ice Flawless Timid Virizion. Do you want that instead of the Tornadus?

Biosci

I'll look in the morning. It's getting late here, but for the moment I'll be giving you the Virizion for the Scrafty.

Orion29

hm, i was looking into the pending trades list and i noticed that the space next to my nickname is blank. i asked for a shaimin or a jirachi for my shiny snorlax, level 43 and i'm just wondering if you're interested in the trade or if i have to include something more.

kaiser soze

Reading ADWD
Going to make some updates before Friday with some recent RNGs of mine
- EV trained Moxie Gyarados
- DW Impish Gligar
- Bold Porygon
- Jolly Tirtouga (still needs work)
- Calm/Bold Feebas with Haze, Dragon Pulse, and Hypnosis (still needs work)
- Timid Staryu
- Adamant Golett
- More Rotoms
Reminder that I'm closing my waiting list before Friday

Pengyzu

Can't wait :) Awesome RNGs so far.

evan0913

Hi Kaiser, I know u r not ready to trade yet, I am in no rush:)
Alot have happened in a week and I know u weren't particularly happy with the adamant gible, so I can add more to the list :) I now also have these flawless shinies,
Adamant Togepi with Hustle (For Hustlekiss! lol)
Jolly Bagon with Dragon Dance, Rock head > Intimidate
Modest Abra
Jolly Shellder with rock blast
Jolly Larvitar with Dragon Dance
Modest Gastly with Disable.
Adamant Heracross with Guts
Anything else u would like?

Also I probably don't need the Laritar and Shellder now :p sorry. But I am still really interested in the Timbur and ur Bold Larvesta, Jolly Virizion, Jolly Landrous. Is it 2 for 1 for the legendaries? And I am still okay to give u CB Druddigon and CS Lillipup.

Cheers :)

kaiser soze

Reading ADWD
Updated flawless section with a lot more flawless shinies, including an EV trained Gyarados, Feebas with egg moves Haze, Hypnosis, and Dragon Pulse, Staryu, Ghastly with Disable, DW Gligar, DW Nidoran(M), Golett, Porygon, and Tirtouga.

Extending last call to get on my waiting list for 12 more hours since SPPf was down last night.

Hi Kaiser, I know u r not ready to trade yet, I am in no rush:)
Alot have happened in a week and I know u weren't particularly happy with the adamant gible, so I can add more to the list :) I now also have these flawless shinies,
Adamant Togepi with Hustle (For Hustlekiss! lol)
Jolly Bagon with Dragon Dance, Rock head > Intimidate
Modest Abra
Jolly Shellder with rock blast
Jolly Larvitar with Dragon Dance
Modest Gastly with Disable.
Adamant Heracross with Guts
Anything else u would like?

Also I probably don't need the Larvitar and Shellder now :p sorry. But I am still really interested in the Timbur and ur Bold Larvesta, Jolly Virizion, Jolly Landrous. Is it 2 for 1 for the legendaries? And I am still okay to give u CB Druddigon and CS Lillipup.

Cheers :)
I got Gastly already and your Shellder is close enough to mine (I like the mixed set better). I am looking for a Bagon, but it's a very special project (I eventually want a Modest Salamence with Heat Wave and Air Cutter from the 4th gen move tutors for a Triples team). Someone else offered a Heracross, but I'm not sure if they'll keep the deal so wait a few days or so on that one. I'll still accept your Glibe, and your Abra looks alright; + CB Druddigon and CS Lillipup I'll offer Timbur, Larvesta, and one of the legendaries for now. For future reference though I like speed-boosting natures on anything with a least base 80 speed.

Last edited:

Pengyzu

Only a few more days... >.< Eeeep! Oh, oh the list will soon open again too. I have some new additions in my shop, notably a Naive Shiny Chimchar with Fake out and Blaze Kick. Hoping to trade again once our previous deal is done.

Nebulagold

I'm very interested in your Timburr and I would really like a

Pokemon: Solosis
Desired gender, nature, ability: Male, Quiet, Magic Guard
Shiny or not?: Yes
Desired minimum IVs* : 31/x/31/31/31/0
Non-level-up moves (I.e. egg, TM moves): Focus Blast
Hidden power (if applicable): Negligible

Willing to trade you multiple different evolution items and any gems I have. PM me if theres something specific you need.

FC: 1205 8655 5624

Last edited:

kaiser soze

Reading ADWD
I'm very interested in your Timburr and I would really like a

Pokemon: Solosis
Desired gender, nature, ability: Male, Quiet, Magic Guard
Shiny or not?: Yes
Desired minimum IVs* : 31/x/31/31/31/0
Non-level-up moves (I.e. egg, TM moves): Focus Blast
Hidden power (if applicable): Negligible

Willing to trade you multiple different evolution items and any gems I have. PM me if theres something specific you need.

FC: 1205 8655 5624
What do you have in terms of flawless pokemon? I only accept items for basic breeds (like if you needed a Mudkip for your dex).

Nebulagold

What do you have in terms of flawless pokemon? I only accept items for basic breeds (like if you needed a Mudkip for your dex).

I don't have anything atm, but if there was something imparticular you were looking for perhaps I could also rng you something? I have a DSI so I have no way of rnging my own Black/White Pokes :( But I can do most things on Gen 4.

kaiser soze

Reading ADWD
I don't have anything atm, but if there was something imparticular you were looking for perhaps I could also rng you something? I have a DSI so I have no way of rnging my own Black/White Pokes :( But I can do most things on Gen 4.
Could you possibly get me a hex-flawless shiny Mild Bagonon a 4th gen game? I'd like to raise a Salamence with some move tutor moves. Beldum would also be another one. I'd love to work out a deal, but I am way behind on packing for college and I'm road tripping tomorrow. Solios is a reasonable taget BTW. Send me a reminder PM tomorrow please so I see it when I get back online and don't forget.

Closing until Sunday afternoon :(

Nebulagold

Could you possibly get me a hex-flawless shiny Mild Bagonon a 4th gen game? I'd like to raise a Salamence with some move tutor moves. Beldum would also be another one. I'd love to work out a deal, but I am way behind on packing for college and I'm road tripping tomorrow. Solios is a reasonable taget BTW. Send me a reminder PM tomorrow please so I see it when I get back online and don't forget.

Closing until Sunday afternoon :(

Will do, I'll see what I can do about the Beldum and Bagonon.

FallenStar93

Hi!

Is it possible to RNG this Pokémon for me, please?

Pokemon: Ducklett/Swanna
Desired gender, nature, ability: Gender doesn't matter, Timid, Ability doesn't matter
Shiny or not?: Doesn't matter
Desired minimum IVs*: Flawless or near flawless
Non-level-up moves: None
Hidden power: Doesn't matter

kaiser soze

Reading ADWD
It might take longer for me to re-open; I'm moven in at college but my DS lite won't connect. It says it can't find an access point when IT'S 20 FEET AWAY!!!

Sooooo hold tight people while I wait for an email from the IT help office......

EDIT: apparently my school shut down b connectivity, so the DS lite can no longer connect. I guess I'll try to go to Gamestop tomorrow and prematurely upgrade to 3DS. So I'm sorry but unfortunately I'm going to have to delay when I can trde a little further....:/

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.