• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dungeon Evolution Solved!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
Thats right, Evolution has been solved. After you have beaten Kyogre you can go to a hole where Whiscash used to be, in there is some great orb...talk to it and you will evolve into your next stage! Just leave and come back and you can evolve to the next one aswell!

You can also switch to your partner in it's habitat and evolve it too!

K

Kradd_J'hawn

If the podium is destroyed, our Character evolves to its last evolution?

Momoko Lover

Hop, Skip, Jump!!!
You know, I was thinking of how they would evolve yesterday, weird.

Samayowa

you amaze me.
That's very interesting and cool....can't wait for these to come to the U.S.

Diamond and Pearl

Komedic Konservationist

N00b in the dungeon!
That's cool! I'm glad evolution is optional, considering there are many Pokemon I'd rather not have reach there final, hideous stage.

X

XD002 Icemewtwo

Yeah some pokemon are cool in their regular forums than their evolved forms thanks Serebii!

JazzJazz

I'm not very satisfied with how the pokemon evolve in these games... it seems to take away any feeling of achievement that evolving a pokemon is supposed to bring.

C

Captain Noobhead

Hmm, that must be much further into the game. Anyhow, can you evolve all your helpers as well? Or is it just your first two pokemon?

metabee14

The Silent One
Is it a really needed to beat kyorge to evolve your pokemon? Because I can enter the cave before kyorge and have evolved my totodile in a feraligatr already.
My charmender went to his area when I was about to go on a mission.
Right after that charmender never followed me again.

Status
Not open for further replies.