• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dungeon General Help Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gravy

Contaminated KFC
Would anyone be able to provide some information on roughly what level my pokémon pair should be at before I run off to encounter any of the bosses I'll have to battle? I'd much rather know if my creatures are capable of taking the opponent down instead of fining out the hard way and having to train endlessly~
Anythng past Zapdos would be much appreciated.

celebi23

Chimchar Breeder
I'm in the process of beating the 3rd dungeon. After I do, how to I get to Makuhita's Dungeons?

SlwaBluPhnx

OK, this mightsound EXTREAMLY silly and n00bish but will there be linking with R/S/E/FR/LG? I was wondering that. And it might effect the decision of buying the game

SnowStorm92

~*!Mystical Chaos!*~
does anyone know how and when you can change who you are playing as?

M

mew183

after you defeat articuno,you can cange your main partner. how do i acess thye 4th mission after rescuing diglet.

SnowStorm92

~*!Mystical Chaos!*~
Thanks Mew, anyways after you beat Zapados, do you have to go and fight articuno first or can you go and try to get zap as a partner?

M

mew183

i think you can,just goto serebii.net the home page and goto the pokemon dungeon pge.

SnowStorm92

~*!Mystical Chaos!*~
Grr! I can't find out where blue team is, any advice?

Last edited:

Zelionax

I'm not sure what to do after Ho-oh. I'm sure I've got Surf, Dive and FLY HMs. I visited the Solar Cave and went to floor 10, 15 and 20. Unlocked the Doors with the keys on Floor 10 and 15 but I didn't get any HMs. Instead, I got some grey box. Same for floor 20. I'm not sure what the words for Waterfall is in Japanese. Could someone tell me what they are and how to proceed to the next cave with a boss? Thanks.

C

Captain Noobhead

2) When I get Tms/Hms, is there a special menu for them? If so, I need directions.
Not exactly, usually TMs/HMs are marked with a little disk thingie in front of the item, and what differentiates HMs from TMs is the fact that HMs come up in red letters when you attempt to sell them.

3) On the mission that you go to a cave and find Tyrouge, an Item is requested. Where/how can I get that Item?
Usually the item is something that you already have in your inventory/bank or you might have to buy it. The game isn’t likely to just ask for something that takes a long time to find. What you can do is read the green letters, write it down and go through your stuff to see if you have it, and then take it with you on the mission.

4) What are the bean-like objects in dungeons for?
Food, I believe.

Ones I’m not so sure about.
5) What are the orbs for?
7) When you go to the third option of the menu, then select your main, then the third option....what is that?

6)How do you use items on your partners?
Hit B to open up menu, go to the second option (dogu), select an item that you can use on your partner, and choose the second option (watasu).

Q: I beat the Zapdos dungeon, and the one with the Xatu, but now I'm stuck doing missions from the old dungeons. When/How do I unlock a new location?
A: Try going around town and talking to people to unlock events. Mainly people in town square, and also Whiscash.

Q: Would anyone be able to provide some information on roughly what level my pokémon pair should be at before I run off to encounter any of the bosses I'll have to battle? I'd much rather know if my creatures are capable of taking the opponent down instead of fining out the hard way and having to train endlessly~
Anythng past Zapdos would be much appreciated
A: Usually around 20 or would be good for the dungeons after Zapdos, although you can probably manage with around 15 if you have lots of healing items and PP recovers along with fused attacks. Training at Makuhita’s place really helps, and you’ll want to pick an area that you can quickly go through while still getting lots of exp. For example, if you have Charmander then go train in the forest areas and if you have Totodile, then you should train in the lava dungeons.

Q: I'm in the process of beating the 3rd dungeon. After I do, how to I get to Makuhita's Dungeons?
A: I believe you’re talking about the training areas. Go to the southern end of the town and there should be like a temple thing, attempt to walk in and you will be forced to choose an area.

Q: Grr! I can't find out where blue team is, any advice?
A: I’m slightly confused about that. Can you please state which part of the game you’re in?

Hope that helped!

P

PikaPikaChu

Okay, but can you say when we can cahnge our current pokemon? And where's waterfall?

GardevoirMaster

Legendary Pokémon Coordinator
Thanks, I'm getting letters again =D Oh, When does Wigglytuff restock its inventory after I bought all of the first set?

dragon122

perrapu/pinpuku rule
GardevoirMaster said:
Thanks, I'm getting letters again =D Oh, When does Wigglytuff restock its inventory after I bought all of the first set?
after you beat kyo or ray

celebi23

Chimchar Breeder
picture266br.png

I've beaten the first 10 of makuhita's dunegons and when I try getting to the 2nd 10, I get this speech.

picture116nh.png

picture129iv.png

picture139ui.png

picture143mr.png

picture156xf.png

picture162oe.png

picture172gk.png

picture186ka.png

picture198ln.png

picture202pr.png

picture214ri.png

picture220xk.png

picture231qt.png

picture246vt.png

picture254ww.png

What do I have to do to unlock the 2nd set of dungeons?

B

Blastoise

Im need help.
To get major mission i must talk to something?

celebi23

Chimchar Breeder
Sorry for the double post but, I can't get into the 6th dungeon
Picture12.png

I get this message when I try to enter it:
Picture11.png

C

Captain Noobhead

celebi, it's not necessarily a second set of 10, but rather a few new dungeons added into the list. And you can get them after beating six or seven-in-a-row dungeons when you get chased out of town.

Blastoise, please be more specific.

Status
Not open for further replies.