• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dungeon General Help Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Umby

Buried Relic is easier than Silver Trench? Ok. But Western Cave is esier than the two. And Lugia is stronger or weaker than Mewtwo?

Umby

But Earthquake hits my partner too, and the only Pokémon I have with Powder Snow is Articuno. Heat Wave hurt my partner too? And where I find Charmander?

Scepgatr

Again, don't double post, use the edit button. Heat Wave doesn't hit partner, Earthquake does. Charmanders can be found in Floors 5-8 of Fiery Field, while Charmeleons are found in floors 26-29 of Fiery Field. Evolve it to a Charizard, then go to Gulpin to teach it Heat Wave. Since Articuno is already level 50+ when you recruit, it maybe easier to train Articuno, rather than training a Charizard to a high level.

Scepgatr

Silver Wind is the only other move I know that damages the whole room. Silver Wind is learned by Butterfree, Venomoth, Beautifly, Dustox & Masquerain.

Scepgatr

Venonat evolves at level 31 into Venomoth. In the first few floors of Western Cave, you can find Venonats of level 34. Recruit one and then Escape Orb out of there.

Night Avenger

Rust In Peace
Hi! Umm, I got a question... OK, supposedly the Sitrus Berry ups the users Maximum HP right? OK, but this effect... Is it forever or for the dungeon/floor only?

Tyranitar trainer

Back for a bit
What is rock path

Night Avenger

Rust In Peace
Can Mewtwo be recruited the first time you fight him? Or do you have to go all the way through the 99 floors again just to recruit him?

Umby

You have to go trough the 99 floors again just to recruit him, but he has a 99.9 % recruit rate, so it means that if you have his Friend Area (Cryptic Cave, brought from Wygglytuff by 6500 Poké), it automatically will join you.

Umby

You have to go trough the 99 floors again just to recruit him, but he has a 99.9 % recruit rate, so it means that if you have his Friend Area (Cryptic Cave, brought from Wigglytuff by 6500 Poké), it automatically will join you.

Status
Not open for further replies.