• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dungeon General Help Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

haggis

jolteon can smile0_o
does the ginseng up a moves power permenently?

Raikou77

Yes, it does (Ginseng only works on attacking moves)

Dreamcoat

How the heck can I find out which form Deoxys will change into when entering a dungeon?

water types rule

How the heck can I find out which form Deoxys will change into when entering a dungeon?
It's random as far as I know, either that or it goes Normal->Attack->Defense->Speed. but I'm pretty sure it's completely random.

b3an0b0y

What Lvl do you think i Should be when i try to do all of buried relic. @ the mo lvl 37 feralligator or 36 Typhlosion or any legendary birds/kyogre

DeathDjango

Funkeeadelic
Im your level too, Sceptile 37, Swampert 36. I wont go until i got a little advantage of all pokemon there, so i dont die easiely with random pokemon. Anyone which level is the minimum?

Scepgatr

I've decided to get typhlosion & Feralligator up to lvl 42-45. :)
Ty for advice. :p

That is a good decision. The Regis in the Buried Relic are not too tough.
Regirock L18
Regice L23
Registeel L25
Mew L40
All other Pokémons are below L35. Some pokèmons that you will find in Buried Relic: Arbok, Shiftry, Golem, Rhyhorn, Pupitar, Mr.Mime, Elekid, Makuhita, Kadabra, Shedinja, Ditto, Hitmontop and few others.

DeathDjango

Funkeeadelic
That is a good decision. The Regis in the Buried Relic are not too tough.
Regirock L18
Regice L23
Registeel L25
Mew L40
All other Pokémons are below L35. Some pokèmons that you will find in Buried Relic: Arbok, Shiftry, Golem, Rhyhorn, Pupitar, Mr.Mime, Elekid, Makuhita, Kadabra, Shedinja, Ditto, Hitmontop and few others.

geez i see they arent that tough, cool i'll train too. AS HELLA!!

b3an0b0y

It was the pyhsic pokemon which killed me cus i'm water. :( i got to floor 64!

Last edited:

DeathDjango

Funkeeadelic
Kadabra, i thought Mr.Mime! Anyways i dont fight innescesary battles!

EDIT: Rank up!!! WHOOO_HOOOOO! Rank Up-Baby! Yeah!!!

Last edited:

Cain

RAWR
OK, it's been about 20 adventures since I rescued Medicham from Wish Cave and talked to him and Ekans at the Pelipper Post Office, and GENGAR STILL HASN'T COME! I don't have to actually complete Wish Cave, or recruit Lugia or anything to make him come, do I? If not... he's really late o_o

Scepgatr

OK, it's been about 20 adventures since I rescued Medicham from Wish Cave and talked to him and Ekans at the Pelipper Post Office, and GENGAR STILL HASN'T COME! I don't have to actually complete Wish Cave, or recruit Lugia or anything to make him come, do I? If not... he's really late o_o

Do you have Friend Area Sky Blue Plains (Smeargle's home)? You must obtain that, since Gardevoir lives there as well.

Cain

RAWR
Yes, I do. I have all the friend areas. It's really wierd how he hasn't shown up yet :p

Rakurai

I'd say you'll be fine, since that's about the level I was at when I went there.

Status
Not open for further replies.