• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dungeon General Help Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeathDjango

Funkeeadelic
Thx Rakurai.

Polursine

Leave my posts alone
Where is it easiest to find a Leaf Stone? It's the only one I don't have, and the only one I need.

Rakurai

Only stores on the later floors of the Wish Cave sell them.

One of the few things I'd suggest using a generated WM for.

MD Dragon Scales

can someone tell me where to find dragon scales because i need to evolve my seadra. Like if it either has a set place in a locked door or if it randomly appears in a certain dungeon. Thanks and I dont use the WMG so please dont tell me to just use that. ;123;

Breloommaster

Hard Core Rocker!
What lv does poceana evolve? And Yes i can evolve.

Breloommaster

Hard Core Rocker!
What lv does poceana evolve? And Yes i can evolve.

haggis

jolteon can smile0_o
wat pokemon should i bring and what levels should they be for stormy seas -_-
i have blue rescue team

DeathDjango

Funkeeadelic
I think that level 36 is okay. I beated them in level 30 but 36 is an advantage, Kyogre isnt that powerfull, but maeby the grimers will cause trouble.

Venusaur16z

Poké-Obsessed
Hey, I'm new here, but i need recuing in Silver Trench on basement floor 61.
Can sombody help me please? Here's the password:

TN?N(M)NRF3X3??JMM?(F)
2(F)????F4F!?H?8X9J5
??S?0-N+XQW??K9RPN

Also, can someone tell me how to put images into these messages?

And why won't Alt codes work here? (Alt codes are ways of typing special characters such as the male ((Alt 11)) and female ((Alt 12)) symbols.)

Last edited:

Lapras_Lover

If I recruited:-

All Pokemon, including all 28 species of Unown (which I already have), all legendaries, all starters, and evolutions, excluding Keckleon, and Jirachi.

Then lets say I went and cleared Wish Cave and I wished for a new Pokemon, can that Pokemon be Keckleon?

Emerald Metagross

Yes, that Pokémon would be Keckleon.

shadow94

should mew keep the move pound because that has been its signature move always or should mew keep the move mega punch?

Status
Not open for further replies.