• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dungeon General Help Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

celebi23

Chimchar Breeder
Captain Noobhead, how do I get into the dungeon that I posted a pic about in my previous post?

B

Blastoise

In last mission i must talk to whischas to get mission, now to get mission major i must talk to something?

metabee14

The Silent One
On serebii.net on the boss page it says that you have to battle a massacre of pokemon at once but when I was in the dungeon of rayquaza I didn't have to battle them. Was I lucky or something?

What do you have to do to go back to the rayquaza dungeon on a mission?
I guess fly but I haven't tried that.

GardevoirMaster

Legendary Pokémon Coordinator
I beat Articuno and Moltres, Where do I go now?
Also, is there an easier way to get Pokemon to follow you? I've been trying to get a Pidgey or Wurmple on my team, but they don't seem to ask.

metabee14

The Silent One
GardevoirMaster said:
I beat Articuno and Moltres, Where do I go now?
Also, is there an easier way to get Pokemon to follow you? I've been trying to get a Pidgey or Wurmple on my team, but they don't seem to ask.

You could try to buy some info from wigglytuff (which also acts like a pokedex), I think by buying certain pokemon info, your rate of joining that pokemon increases. I'm not really sure about this though.

GardevoirMaster

Ah, Thanks. I talked to Wobuffet and Wynaut, but then they left, am I supposed to follow them or do missions until they come back?

celebi23

Chimchar Breeder
How do I get into the 6th dungeon? I get a message when I try to enter it.

ClowSui

look! a shiny dragon
5) What are the orbs for? i mean the orbs in the item menu, for example one kind warps you back to town
7) When you go to the third option of the menu, then select your main, then the third option....what is that? when you go to the main's stats, y'know the menu before that? the third option what is that

SnowStorm92

~*!Mystical Chaos!*~
Hey Ryan man,

anyway you have to many pokes in your force, give some the boot.

~~Brad

dragon122

perrapu/pinpuku rule
how can you fight lugia i already have got the 3 birds in resc force

S

Sweet Love

How can i get the Friend Area of Groudon, Kyogre, Rayquaza, ...? The Wigglytuff in Central Town doesn't have it to sell.
And can the evolved Pokémon join my rescue force (like Vibrava, Metang, Togetic, etc...)?

dragon122

perrapu/pinpuku rule
Sweet Love said:
can the evolved Pokémon join my rescue force (like Vibrava, Metang, Togetic, etc...)?
yes duh why not

Gravy

Contaminated KFC
How exactly would I go about evolving my partner, or any of the other pokémon I have at my disposal? I've got my starter evolved already of course~

GardevoirMaster

You can switch to your partner when you go into its habitat. Talk to it, and make sure its your partner, then talk to it again and choose the second option and you should switch places. So you can evolve it and stuff. I think you need to beat Kyogre to use the other Pokemon.

A

AsKeL

I want know too! Where are waterfal! And don't write "Sarch in pocket on in Kangaskan Bank", but give concrets!

Status
Not open for further replies.